• ...and so much more!
  • Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Are you sure your magazines are the right ones? Mine came with a 10 round flush base and a 10 round one with a pinky finger base. I don't think anyone but Sig makes the 365 mags. Also check to make sure the mag are 9mm because the 365 also comes in .380 acp
    Yes, all three mags are marked SIG SAUER and 9mm, all came with the pistol from Cabello's. I could load my previous SIG P320 mags with some difficulty for the final 3 rounds however this little rascal is too hard for more than 5 for my 73 year old fingers. I ordered a loader. I can get six into my Kimber Micro 9 straight mags ( if I figure out the SIG then I'll sell the Kimber.) Thanks to you and all the other respondents for helping out.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    Yes, all three mags are marked SIG SAUER and 9mm, all came with the pistol from Cabello's. I could load my previous SIG P320 mags with some difficulty for the final 3 rounds however this little rascal is too hard for more than 5 for my 73 year old fingers. I ordered a loader. I can get six into my Kimber Micro 9 straight mags ( if I figure out the SIG then I'll sell the Kimber.) Thanks to you and all the other respondents for helping out.
    I can relate. I have to use my Uplula most of the time. :)

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    After some regular usage they get a little easier to load, but it’s still much easier with the uplula.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom