• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

bufford

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Dallas
    I have a West German Sig P228 for sale. This is a sweet shooting 9mm that the previous owner had replaced the springs and bar & dot sights, and had cera-koted. The finish was to cover some pitting on the left side of the frame. There is nothing on the right side and nothing on the slide. No one knows what happened, but the refinish seems to have taken care of the situation. That said, she is not a safe queen, she is a shooter - and trust me she will do everything you are capable of. I love this gun, but with my short squatty frame I just cant CC this weapon... or it would not be for sale. Included in the deal is the Blade Tech leather "looper" holster ($89). It can be worn IWB or OWB... very cool & very snug.

I would be interested in a trade for a 239 or similar 9mm single stack that I can carry. I might also discuss a P238 if it is the right deal. Let me know what you have... you never know.

I am in Carrollton, TX and can meet during the day in this general North DFW area. I will ship to your FFL for $35. E-mail or pm with questions.

Thanks for looking.

228 pkg 003.jpg
    Target Sports

brian704

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Beaumont, tx
    if i just did not spend all my extra gun money on ammo extra mags, and crap for other guns i would be all over this... i love 228 and dang good price

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I just wanted to say that I have a P228 and I absolutely love that weapon. It's hard for me to choose between that or my customized Glock 19 as my favorite all-around 9mm handgun.

JohnH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Hewitt
    I have owned several Sigs in my life. But the hands down, absolute favorite was a P-228. This is a good price and, luckily for some potentail buyer, I don't have the money right now or I'd jump on this. Someone grab this before I sleep on the couch for a while

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom