• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SouthTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    San Antonio, Texas
    I like Sigs... I ran across a deal on Sig's website the Sig Service Plan that for $130 plus shipping both ways; a Sig Armorer will fully disassemble a Sig, clean, inspect, replace springs, reassemble and test. Also, they will install free SIGLITE® Night Sights. I just have factory sights now.

I think I bought my P229 in 1995 or 96. Is this a good deal for a P229 especially considering the free Siglite? (Are these tritium nitesites?)

Thanks
    Target Sports

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    That is a good deal considering the sights alone retail around $70. But remember the shipping will be $60~ each way because it needs to go next day air, either UPS of FedEx. Since you'd already be paying the shipping, you might think about getting the Action Enhansment package as well. They might even give you a reduced price for getting both at the same time since they've got to detail strip the gun anyway.

Another good option for service on Sigs is GGI, although I beleive they have a longer lead time.

SouthTex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    San Antonio, Texas
    Thanks!

I think I'll probably send it off to Sig for the $130 Sig Service Plan; I'll ask about a discount for the Action Enhancement for another $150.

Actually, checking their price sheet, it says that they have a VIP Shipping R/T for $69.95.

Top Bottom