• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    Well today I finally turned 21. Instead of buying alcohol like most people, i signed up for my CHL class! Ill be taking it next saturday at Shiloh. I cant wait. Ive been looking forward to this for a while now. Just thought I'd share.
    Capitol Armory ad

DoubleActionCHL

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2008
    Spring, Texas
    That's awesome! Character is a reflection of our goals. You've got to wonder about the kids who can't wait to turn 21 so they can drink legally. I'd be proud to have you in my class.

Actually, let me rephrase: Our goals are a reflection of our character.

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    well im back from taking the class. I got a perfect score on the shooting proficiency and a 100% on the written exam. Now i just gotta get it in the mail on monday and the wait begins. I have to say, if anyone is considering taking the CHL course, Shiloh is the place to do it. It was probably the best range i have been to in a long time. The instructor was great. I will definitely be renewing my license there too.

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    Thanks Buckles! Great job with 100% total! Does that mean you won the gun prize?

no. our instructor decided to let everyone be in the drawing, including the renewers that came in half way through. Some lady that was there renewing won. i was kinda upset, i would have loved a new red rider lol

Top Bottom