• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prisondoc

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    Not much out there besides the El Mirage dry lake bed where the SCTA runs their events in the summer.
    ef0fa28820043490492460c4b60b6c2c.jpg

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    That whole region is highly known for drugs both buying and selling. This is normal life there I'm completely surprised at this story being aired because they usually throw a blanket over these incidents. I worked out there when it was booming and a family member moved there in hopes of the next Gold rush on affordable housing and work opportunities. Yeah the hiusing came with all the Lowlifes that could afford to live there. When the jobs didnt follow suit with the housing lots of ghost cities starting happening.

Last edited:

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    That whole region is highly known for drugs both buying and selling. This is normal life there I'm completely surprised at this story being aired because they usually throw a blanket over these incidents. I worked out there when it was booming and a family member moved there in hopes of the next Gold rush on affordable housing and work opportunities. Yeah the hiusing came with all the Lowlifes that could afford to live there. When the jobs didnt follow suit with the housing lots of ghost cities starting happening.
    My thoughts exactly on this. If cartels are shooting drug dealers and cartel members in the desert, is that such a bad thing? Better in the sandy expanse than anywhere near regular people. If they (democrats) can setup needle exchanges, and legal drug dens, why not let the criminal element "take out the trash" in the desert away from civilization? Seize the vehicles, do whatever it is police do for checking registration/owners, and auction them off to pay for the tow bill.

Top Bottom