Smith & Wesson?

cowboy45

May 1, 2008
mexia texas
there are actually quite a few out there. 10,27,28,29,etc. not counting the really early guns. describe what you have and maybe someone can help you identify it.

dee

Well-Known
Nov 22, 2008
Red River Way
Its a k frame .357 mag. Serial num is on the but like all others and also on the chamber side of the cylinder along with the k stamped there also. Where the model is on my others there are some numbers I can't figure out what they are.

baboon

TGT Addict
May 6, 2008
In a dumpy house on an expensive lot
A few years back my dad gave me a .38 S&W that my aunt had thrown in the trash. She asked him if he would take out the trash & there it was. Nickel plated with real ivory grips. I'm not sure of the model as it's not on it. It's so old the ivory has turned yellow & shrunk. Has a little pitting on it decent shooter. It's my pimp gun.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
Dee, send "robocop10mm" a PM and point him to this thread. He knows his stuff with S&W revolvers, and will be able to help, no doubt about it.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
No I don't really like them though but no markings on them at all. It may just be me but when you shoot full magnum loads out of the gun I don't feel anything.
And this is bad how???

Top Bottom