Snow in SE Texas....

Ed4032

Jul 11, 2008
Yeah we missed this in Dallas. It was just south of us. Where in SE Texas are these picture from?

juwaba98

Well-Known
May 9, 2008
North Zulch, TX
I don't have access to my pics right now, but we had a very similar scene in our neck of the woods as well. I drove from Bryan to Livingston this morning and the ground was pretty much covered with snow all along hwy 30 and 190E. Even ran into some remnants of ice once I made it into Livingston. It was a little different for this South Texas boy.

And yeah, I agree; Global Warming my @$$!!

jgedmond

Dec 2, 2008
Spring
Wow, we got a few flurries but nothing like this in Houston area. However, people drove like it was a lake effect snowstorm in Buffalo or something. This happened to be the night I drove from work to the FFL (about 45 miles) to pickup my new P30 - that had to be the most frustrating drives of my life!

drj3828

Mar 4, 2008
Grimes County, TX
The one of my work truck in front of the office is in Beaumont,the others are at home is Warren.
JL[/quot

How are things over there in Tyler county? I lived there for most of my life up in Woodville. We got some snow over here where I live now also. I am in Grimes county now. I will be in Woodville for the week end my in-laws christmas.
DRJ

Ed4032

Jul 11, 2008
The one of my work truck in front of the office is in Beaumont,the others are at home is Warren.
JL
Snow in Beaumont ?? WOW I grew up there and only saw snow twice !! Never knew what it was. Once driving thru Colorado in Aug I asked if someone had dumped ice along the road because I kept seeing it. People just looked at me like I was from Mars.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads