Patriot Mobile

So, does Biden still get to keep his Krypto top-secret security clearance?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • george b

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2023
    Texas
    So, they know Biden disclosed classified information and stored it completely improperly in the past. But they are not going to prosecute him because he's a senile old moron. I'm sure he was not senile when he did all that stuff....but whatever.

So why are they not immediately taking away all access to anything classified, including nuclear codes. I can't believe no one has even brought that up and they are even going to nominate him for another term.

This whole thing is such a complete charlie foxtrot.
    Texas SOT

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Actually, Presidents and Congress critters don’t have to have security clearances the way us peasants do. He SHOULD be removed from office. If it were Trump, the house would have already voted on his impeachment. Since it’s Biden, the house won’t do shit.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    As President, he is the ultimate clearance authority and can declassify anything he sees fit. Trump did it...
    He didn't have classification authority as VP. He committed many crimes with his disclosures and improper handling of classified documents and saying he is too old and stupid really doesn't come across as logical as far as an excuse goes. The thought of him with the nuke football is scary.

Top Bottom