• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Had to deal with a guy carrying in his waist band today. Totally ignorant of any carry laws, even CC. the school across the street went on lockdown for a few minutes.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    So will Garza prosecute for being within 1,000 ft. state and/or Federal?

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Open and concealed is allowed without an LTC within the rules laid down by the new law: New signage 30.05, places where a non-LTC holder can not carry, and other issues of which non-LTC holders should be aware. While I am not advocating a particular class I would recommend taking a LTC class just to be familiar with the laws even if you decide not to get the permit.
    Thank you.
    I agree with your thoughts about the LTC class and i am a LTC holder.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Had to deal with a guy carrying in his waist band today. Totally ignorant of any carry laws, even CC. the school across the street went on lockdown for a few minutes.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    Some people just don't have a clue! Many may not even bother to read and try to understand what the new law says.

Good luck out there and stay safe.

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    Never witnessed a shootout here in the world. I was involved it several fire fights in Vietnam. You don't want to be involved in any shoot out. Run if you can.

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    Never witnessed a shootout here in the world. I was involved it several fire fights in Vietnam. You don't want to be involved in any shoot out. Run if you can.
    I've been shot at so much today that I worry about the nightmare coming back. Damn that bugle tooting ass. Oh well, I will need to take a leak about then.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I waited as long as I could, but I was finally forced to go out today... I went out armed, and steely eyed, to the gas station, feed store, and general store. I'm sure I only survived because I was armed and ready! Mutually assured destruction works; an armed society is a polite society...

Top Bottom