So, I got T-Boned Tonight....

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
I was driving my daughter to a school function when a car on a side street came full throttle from a stop sign and plowed into my truck. I am HIGHLY pissed right now! The pics are crap because of the lack of light, but here are a couple of her car and my truck.
Fortunately it is driveable but hers is DOA.

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
Thanks and yeah, we're fine. I'm just highly pissed that's all. She got into a fight with her boyfriend and drove off in a fit. I'm lucky in the fact that nobody was seriously injured and that I'm able to drive the truck. She just got this car two days ago because she totaled her other one! Can you believe that?!?

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
Thats ironic....the U.S. makes it too easy to get a drivers license and it shows in our accidnet and insurance rates.
I'm not real big on following European leads on things, but they do better than us in the arena of issuing DLs.

phatcyclist

Feb 22, 2008
Austin, TX
Thanks and yeah, we're fine. I'm just highly pissed that's all. She got into a fight with her boyfriend and drove off in a fit. I'm lucky in the fact that nobody was seriously injured and that I'm able to drive the truck. She just got this car two days ago because she totaled her other one! Can you believe that?!?
It's good to hear you're alright.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
cdh, glad you're alright. I'd be ticked too. People like her should get their licenses revoked.

...and people gripe that we need more gun control...uhuh...how about some driver's license control

chevydeerhunter

Well-Known
Feb 23, 2008
San Antonio
I bet her Insurance company loves her...did she have any?
Was this a Teenage Driver by chance? Glad everyone survived okay.
I hope the Boyfriend has the sense to end any kind of relationship with this idiot.
Luckily for me, they're fully covered by Allstate. She's 19. I was so livid that whenever she came over to me to exchange information, I just told her to back off because I was too pissed to talk to her. She, in front of a couple of witnesses, admitted she hit me which shows her inexperience and stupidity.

The last time I got hit, I had to fight tooth and nail just to get my truck back to the way it was. What I'm worried about is that since my truck is a 2003 model, it's already almost 6 years old. I'm hoping the damage isn't so much that they'll try to total it instead of trying to fix it. I can't afford a truck payment right now.

Major Woody

Sep 12, 2008
Glad your truck won. Gottta watch those ex-girlfriends driving around crying and talking on the phone. Good she has insurance, does she have parents?

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member