• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    The house next door is for sale. I have met the prospective buyer and his family, nice folks. I knew they were closing soon. I have seen a lot of activity over there. The house was in bad shape, the seller, the widows son, couldn't come down on the price any more, but there had to be some repairs done for it to pass inspection, so the young couple and their families have been over there pitching in to help them.
    Caulking windows, doing this and that. We have seen several different cars around over the past few weeks and thought nothing of it.

Yesterday about 1730, we were just sitting down to supper. My recliner faces the street and their driveway
    A junky looking truck and trailer backs into the driveway with an open top small ag trailer on it. It was full of stuff, and had a mattress and box spring on the very top

man and woman get out. I walk to the front to get a good look, I saw widow neighbors across the street in their yards look at them already and figured I didn't need to be part of the gallery, as it looked like they had enlisted some help moving in.

2 hours later, the buyers mom comes to the door and ask if we had seen anything suspicious. We tell her about the people helping her son move. She said they haven't closed yet and no one is moving in.

Damn, those meth headed bastards saw the for sale sign, saw the grass wasn't cut and had the balls to back into the driveway, go around back, get into the garage and make out with 2 big window AC units.

They were in and out in a few minutes . My son said he thought it was weird to see them pull back down the street so shortly after getting there but figured they had forgotten something and went back.

The trailer full of crap with the mattresses is just a decoy to make it look like they are moving people.

The poeleece came, statements were given. If I see that truck and trailer again, they're going down hard.
    Texas SOT

MaddogOIF

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    That's why it never hurts to take a picture of vehicles that you know don't belong to your neighbors while they're away. I had something similar happen to me a few years ago and have made it a policy ever since. Hasnt come in handy as of yet.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Damn.
    PM me some details so I can watch for them.
    Lots of for sale signs around here.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I saw a guy stealing my neighbor's extention cords not long ago. I was coming down the street and wasn't quite sure what I what just witnessed. I confronted the guy and he said he was looking for scrap metal. I took a picture of his license plate after we talked then asked my neighbor if anything was missing. I called the sheriff and they came out and got the plate number. A couple of days later the extension cords were returned.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Damn.
    PM me some details so I can watch for them.
    Lots of for sale signs around here.

early 1990s Chevy 1500 extended cab, black paint, mis matched wheels, black spare wheel on RF
    open top, single axle animal trailer, maybe for pigs or goats, too small for a horse. White metal frame.
    Man and woman, 30s to 40s thin build, shoulder length brown hair on both of them.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    early 1990s Chevy 1500 extended cab, black paint, mis matched wheels, black spare wheel on RF
    open top, single axle animal trailer, maybe for pigs or goats, too small for a horse. White metal frame.
    Man and woman, 30s to 40s thin build, shoulder length brown hair on both of them.

Noted. Thanks.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    80e72e159027c8ef76dc65ab3a479580.jpg

Top Bottom