• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    They had a lightly used Springfield XD 40 compact (4" barrel) with night sights, 3 mags plus the locks, manuals, and storage case. It was tagged $449 but he offered it to me for $429. The sad part of the story is that I just don't have the money right now. So, I'm letting the forum know it since it's such a good deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Gun Zone Deals

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Haven't been in a few years but the Tom all pawn guys seemed pretty decent when I used to go there looking around. Bought a couple toys from them.

alexrex20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2011
    They have a whole gun store packed into about 400 square feet of real estate. They really need to expand their firearms real estate in the pawn shop.

But ya, I've always had good experiences with Tomball Pawn - very competitive prices, as well.

Dreamliner787

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Houston
    You can probally get a brand new one for that price. I've noticed that prices for XD has really dropped in the past year especially for the used one due to the competitive market. For a used one, $350-375. The pawn store probally bought it from someone for $200.

Tomservo92

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    The Woodlands, TX
    You can probally get a brand new one for that price. I've noticed that prices for XD has really dropped in the past year especially for the used one due to the competitive market. For a used one, $350-375. The pawn store probally bought it from someone for $200.

I've been looking and haven't found a new one that low (yet).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Schue

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    FT Hood

Not with night sights you can't. The price for the XD with 3 mags and night sights is a pretty good price.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    sephiroth0085
    Top Bottom