APOD Firearms

So i went to a second hand bookstore today and picked up this book.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RandomHero

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2011
    Northwest San Antonio
    ltuIh.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/Conspiracy-Of-Fear-E-L-Burton/dp/143921557X?tag=amaz98-20

Ripped from today's headlines...Conspiracy of Fear by E. L. Burton is an action-packed conspiracy thriller that grabs you from page one. Medical Examiner Dr. Henry Stone finds himself at the center of an unfolding conspiracy where powerful individuals have set in motion a design to influence the most sacred of documents, the American Constitution. Stone's well ordered life is turned upside down when an ex-CIA operative delivers a cryptic message regarding a recent school shooting with possible connections to random acts of violence that are sweeping the country. Stone begins to consider that these random shooters are unwittingly manipulated into committing these acts and may well be victims themselves. At the center of this intricate plot is Pierce Thornhill, founder of a Pharmaceutical empire. Haunted by the untimely death of his father, Thornhill is determined to liberate America from its love affair with guns. To that end he has released a failed experimental military drug on an unsuspecting public. Thornhill is determined to create a new American revolution based on a Conspiracy of Fear.

book was published in 2008
    I3JZp.gif
    ARJ Defense ad

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Ok, my tin foil hat is on, here. I'm going to post a couple things I've observed. It's other people's opinion though, and not my own. First, I watch Jessie James' Conspiracy Theory on occasion. A lot of them are really out there (IE-the half man/half monkey episode? No thankyou. lol), but there's some out there that either seem legit or at least have you scratching your head. One of them was about people who are brainwashed assassins, basically. They know they're constantly brainwashed into doing jobs, but they have no recollection what they've done.

Now, with that being said, a totally different network did a show, that still has reruns playing on occasion, that showed step by step how they can brainwash a small percentage of people into being assassins. It showed them starting out with a group of people, running tests to see who was just playing along and who was really brainwashed, and then when they had a guy who they were sure was truly being brainwashed, they had him go "assassinate" someone with a bb-gun. Of course, nobody died, but it was to show that you can get someone to that point. The guy had no clue until they told him afterwards, and you could see he was pretty upset.

Then, I've read on other forums, that there are people who believe that some of our most popular assassins-Lee Harvey Oswald, Timothy McVeigh, etc...-were brainwashing victims. They even believe that Timothy McVeigh is still alive due to how fast he got processed and given the death penalty, compared to most others. I could go into all the facts, but if you're that interested then google is your friend.

So I'm undecided on all of that. Sounds plausible, but is it actually being done? I dunno. But something that kinda blew my mind is how there's been some people from day one trying to make the elementary school shooting out to be a conspiracy??? I dunno-I can't really get in with that logic. I think it's just a plain case of a guy saying "you think you're gonna send me to the crazy house-I'll show YOU crazy", and then went off and did a horrible act. That's just my thoughts though.

Top Bottom