• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Go after the "scary" guns first. Then go after the non-sporting guns. Then go after all modern guns. Then you'll be left with black powder and air rifles, maybe.

If something like this were to come down, on the national level, I don't know what would happen.
    Venture Surplus ad

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    TXI is probably right. Nothing will happen. There are more scared of the government, than willing to fight. Most will do like England and hand them in

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    TXI is probably right. Nothing will happen. There are more scared of the government, than willing to fight. Most will do like England and hand them in

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I have a feeling you dont really think that. At least not here......you know as well as I do if we give that right up the rest of them are gone too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I don't think I would go and get into an all out gunfight with just myself against entire groups of LE or military, but if I caught wind ahead of time, I certainly would get rid of them. Then, if it seemed like gun owners were getting their shit together and turning on the confiscators, I would go "find" my guns and get to the fight as quick as possible.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    The VA has sent out letters to vets diagnosed with different mental issues telling them they need to get rid of their guns. I don't know if there's ever been any follow up on that though.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    The VA has sent out letters to vets diagnosed with different mental issues telling them they need to get rid of their guns. I don't know if there's ever been any follow up on that though.

I got a letter requesting that I schedule a mental health screening, they were offering more money each month if you are found to have any mental health issues, at the bottom in small print it said you might lose your rights to own guns if found to have mental health issues.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I don't think I would go and get into an all out gunfight with just myself against entire groups of LE or military, but if I caught wind ahead of time, I certainly would get rid of them. Then, if it seemed like gun owners were getting their shit together and turning on the confiscators, I would go "find" my guns and get to the fight as quick as possible.

I can agree with that. It would definitely have to be an organized effort.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I got a letter requesting that I schedule a mental health screening, they were offering more money each month if you are found to have any mental health issues, at the bottom in small print it said you might lose your rights to own guns if found to have mental health issues.

I keep getting pressured to see if I qualify for PTSD, and lately, I sometimes wonder if I may even have it to a small degree. But that gun thing is exactly what's keeping me from going in for it. I know for a fact I'm no threat to any avg person around me, so I don't see why I should chance losing my guns just for trying to get a handle on a little anxiety.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Guys, all you can do is make the decision about how you will handle something like this, prepare yourself, then go out and live a good life. NO ONE gets outta this world alive, anyway! Why worry about it?

Flash

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    Well shit, as long as we're doing this-count me in too. I just wish we could all live within a few miles of each other and have a quiet alert system set up. Thatd help our chances greatly.

Top Bottom