• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Not to pick bones with the dude, but “David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan” is misleading. The dude’s shadow box shows he was an ANG Space & Missile STO officer who did a six-month tour comfortably inside Kabul’s green zone.

The closest this dude got to combat was a food fight in the chow hall; the authors are embellishing his experience.
    Capitol Armory ad

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Stolen:

If you start with the assumption that there is no other intelligent life in our solar system, then the next closest star is Proxima Centauri - 40,208,000,000,000 km away.

If an alien could travel from Proxima Centauri at the speed of light, an impossibility due to the Theory of Special Relativity, it would still take 4.22 years to arrive here.
    <>

Yes, and the implications are staggering.

In short: If they can get here, they are way ahead of us !

leVieux

<>

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    Tucker seems to be a believer.

Tucker is a lying Gate-Keeper.

He recently said Twitter was a Free Speech Platform. lol

Tucker Lying.png

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Just because WE haven't figured out how to traverse great distances faster than the speed of light, doesn't mean other older/smarter beings from other words can't. I'll bet there are quite a few out there that figured this out millions of years ago.

Here's something to ponder: Human science thinks that the universe was created by a big bang about 14 billion years ago. The furthest star we can see is just over 25 billion light years away.

Take my comments with a grain of salt. Most of my knowledge on this subject I learned from a guy who was a scientist / engineer on the Apollo space projects.

Slimshaddy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2023
    South Austin Texas
    Not to pick bones with the dude, but “David Charles Grusch, 36, a decorated former combat officer in Afghanistan” is misleading. The dude’s shadow box shows he was an ANG Space & Missile STO officer who did a six-month tour comfortably inside Kabul’s green zone.

The closest this dude got to combat was a food fight in the chow hall; the authors are embellishing his experience.
    So if he didn't smell like CLP and have sand up his buttcrack, he can't know about a secret program he was part of?

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    OEF deployment ≠ combat veteran

correct, unless you've been shot at and shot back it doesn't count. That's a very very small percentage of anyone in the military and still a small percentage of persons deployed. I have more combat experience than most military personnel and my involvement was.. head down behind natural defolade (spelling) while the real badasses shoot back at the folks that were shooting at us.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    Just because WE haven't figured out how to traverse great distances faster than the speed of light, doesn't mean other older/smarter beings from other words can't. I'll bet there are quite a few out there that figured this out millions of years ago.

Here's something to ponder: Human science thinks that the universe was created by a big bang about 14 billion years ago. The furthest star we can see is just over 25 billion light years away.

That's because the universe is still expanding.

If we all started at the zero point 14 billion years ago, then we could well be 25 billion light years away.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    OEF deployment ≠ combat veteran

Yeah, but who came up with the description - the "journalist" who wrote the article and knows diddly-shit about the military or the guy the article is about?

If he gave them that description as part of his bio, then it's on him. If not...well, the press doesn't know the difference between an officer and an enlisted man, doesn't know the difference between "deployed to a combat zone", "was in the service while combat operations were going on elsewhere" and "combat veteran"...they're completely clueless.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    In the history of earth all the early explorers were looking for resources. I have no doubt this is the case if aliens visit the earth.

The early ones are the slave takers, pirates, general scofflaws.

They will be so technologically advanced to us that it will appear to be magic.

Some people believe we've been reverse engineering things from UFO crashes since the '40's.

I seriously doubt that. You could hand the smartest brains on earth in 1948 a modern circuit board and processor and they would have NO idea what it was or how it works. They wouldn't even have the tools to start to examine it.

They wouldn't know how to power it either. You can't reverse engineer something you can't understand.

A three-dimensional organic circuit would confound and confuse scientists today. They wouldn't be able to identify the inputs or outputs, they would have no idea how to power it or what power it takes.

They could be looking at a blob of gel that has more computing power than all the devices currently on earth. But it would just look like something you coughed up.

A cubic meter box of an alloy they can't recognize or test, floating with no discernible power output would be a puzzle. You might as well give a bunch of chimpanzees a modern IC engine with a problem and expect them to diagnose the problem and fix it.

That's the technical side.

If it came out we were being visited by aliens the general public would panic.

1. It would disprove every religion.
    2. It would cause complete anarchy. If there's no reward or punishment at the end why follow the rules?
    3. There would arise a group of people who will willingly sell other people/resources to the aliens as long as it benefits them.
    4. Every Government on earth would fall.

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball

In the interview that I watched, he struck me as showing symptoms of being a bi-polar lunatic. Regardless of his background, I think he may have a "hitch in his giddyup".

SARGE67

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2021
    Texas
    The real question is; are they helpers or is it like the episode of Twilight Zone where the book the aliens carried labeled "how to serve man" was a cookbook?
    One episode had an alien who brought a gift book on how to cure cancer. The panicked mob burned it before seeing what it was.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Bongino says that ‘’UFO Stories’’ are run every time big democrat scandals errupt, just like the Trump accusations do, to ‘’take the heat off of Obama’’.

This time, seems that a couple ‘’whistleblowers’’ have offered pretty solid evidence that Obama & Biden took a $5MM bribe from a Ukrainian Businessman back before 2020.

leVieux

Top Bottom