so it's like that?

Discussion in 'News Articles' started by DCortez, Aug 30, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
  2. Wolfwood

Wolfwood Self Appointed Board Chauvinist TGT Supporter

May 12, 2009
    [​IMG]

i wonder how her immune system is...

3. hkusp1

hkusp1 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    oh b.s. because men have more muscle mass than women our immune system is weaker wtf? im 6"3 250 lbs built like a brick crap house, easily bench 150 no problem havent been sick since god knows when.:bs:

4. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Active Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Round Rock
    The irony for the skinny guy is that the laws which protect him from aggression also make it less likely that the hulk will fight himself into an early grave. Modern medicine, meanwhile, means the hulk’s weakened immune system is less likely to expose him to lethal infection. Time, then, to get the weights out, and start pumping iron.

Is it just me or does this paragraph contradict all the other BS in this article. Muscles = weak immune system. Weakened immune system = less likely to be eposed to lethal infection?

WTF?

Is this kind of like saying bigger engine = less milage. Less mileage = fewer stops for gas. I say again, WTF?

Must be a study by Democrats, funded by Democrats, reviewed by Democrats and only in their special little world does contradiction support your (anti-male) agenda.

5. pheet17

pheet17 Active Member

Jun 24, 2009
    Baytown, Texas
    Hell, I'm 6'3 and....well let's say way north of 250, and built more like a bean bag. I too haven't been sick in forever. :gotme: Most, women I know are damn near sick 24-7 it seems.

6. Texas42

Texas42 TGT Addict

Nov 21, 2008
    Temple
    It is called Testosterone. Women don't have much of it. They make too much estrogen. Why? Cause they are made to be baby factories. Men aren't.

All this Evolutionary gibber is a way to explain why they got a federal grant to do a study whose conclusions are so obvious that every thinking person should be able to recite without looking anything up.

7. okie556

okie556 Well-Known

Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    :icon_popcorn: