• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    From the looks of it jail in Baltimore is not so tough. $16,000 a month income, easy pussy, drugs, etc. Nice.....................

Jail Inmate Impregnates 4 Female Corrections Officers, Runs Drug Empire From Prison

Jail Inmate Impregnates 4 Female Corrections Officers, Runs Drug Empire From Prison

Twenty-five corrections officers from the Baltimore City Detention Center were indicted on Tuesday over charges that they allowed a dangerous gang run the Baltimore, Maryland jail. Thirteen of the officers were female and four were allegedly impregnated by inmate Tavon “Bulldog” White, head of the Black Guerrilla Family.Authorities say since entering the facility in 2009 on attempted murder charges, White has been “building a network of corruption.” During a phone call, the gang leader was recorded as saying, “This is my jail. I’m dead serious. I make every final call in this jail and nothing go [sic] past me, everything come to me.”
    According to the Federal indictments, White had numerous sexual relationships with female corrections officers at the detention center. Four of those relationships allegedly resulted in the gang leader siring five children. The indictment also says that the officers were so smitten with White, two of the guards had tattoos of his name on their bodies – one on her wrist and another on her neck.
    WIth the prison guards wrapped around his finger, authorities say 36-year-old White was able to “manage gang activity on the city streets” and run a smuggling operation within the prison walls. Prosecutors say White would brag about earning $16,000 during a “slow month,” selling $10 Percocet pills for $30 while also selling one-gram bags of marijuana for $50, netting White a profit of about $1,000 per ounce.
    Capitol Armory ad

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    LIKE A BOSS !
    Tavon-White.jpg

Mic

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Austin
    Maybe it's just the movies affecting my opinion, but I believe jails and prisons to be about as corrupt as anyplace else.
    Once again, anything our government does, they do wrong.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Maybe it's just the movies affecting my opinion, but I believe jails and prisons to be about as corrupt as anyplace else.
    Once again, anything our government does, they do wrong.

Yep.

Sent from the mind of a genius. Forrealz.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I'm shaking my head here. I got so upset with this story that I threw the remote. Didn't hit anything because i'm incompetent, but it could have put the dogs eye out. Be advised, rant follows.. you guys can look at pic's and see plaques of a past life in AZ's DOC.. This one did get me.. The whole job of supervision is knowing which Staff are potential liabilities, and which are the winners you can depend on.. CLEARLY no one had any idea what was going on, and I really do blame the first line supervisors as much as the lop (corrections term for failure) guards.. This time I won't call them Officers.. All you Corrections types out there get what i'm saying on the guard Officer thing.. For what it's worth this was a Jail, and most often a little more staff turn over than Prisons.. Any of us that have worked behind walls and sally ports can tell a bunch of these nightmare stories, the important thing to remember is for every joke that puts on the uniform there are a dozen under paid, and under admired Staff.. The first line supervisor involved in this, and those like him/her are the cause of that.. rant ends at 14:30 mt.

Texanjoker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Sounds like a jail with some poor standards.. .I wonder what their hiring background process is.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    no question about it. some terms are over used big time.. systemic is one.. this is like the dictionary definition of it.

Acesn8's

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Llano county
    A lot of cities are going to the privatization of jails (ie)cost cutting, low wages, minimal training and a high turnover rate.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I worked in the Texas Prison System and know of several cases just like this. It can be any combination of male/female/male/male...whatever. The employe who has sex with a person in custody faces years of prison when caught. I say WHEN they are caught because once the Offenders get something on an officer, they will use it for blackmail. Sooner or later, they will turn the employee in. The fools all know this but do it anyway!

Flash

Last edited:

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    war story time Rog, and any body else misguided enough to follow this.. had the mandated unit change when I made COII, wound up at one of my favorite medium custody yards (East Unit) they had just started an investigation into a staff/inmate thing. put the inmate in ICU, then transferred the staff to graves.. this is typical.. wait for stupid, it's coming.. they didn't tell the graves sup that the staff was under investigation, so the well meaning sgt. stuck the staff on the easiest post on graves.. I staff only as it was all locked down.. can ya see it.. yep they stuck the inmate in ICU, and put the staff alone in ICU.. course it was a one man position as a locked down control room.. yep, she made room for one more.. gospel true story.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    death race. yep sure did. and A's/8's comment Is right on the money. privatizing is the way a lot of states are going.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    I have mixed feeling about it. the wave of the future and all, but I have misgivings on some issues.. Much like the Prison system it's replacing, there are really good ones, and some not so good., One way or the other, States are looking at them as the way to go in the future.

Top Bottom