• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    At the unit where I worked most, a CO (Captain) in the laundry service became fond of an Offender. He had the man do extra duty after normal hours and the CO used the Offender as a sexual slave. The Offender took a towel to clean himself up and kept it after one of the sessions was over. He turned the CO in and TA DA....there was the DNA proof!

For those who fantasize about incarcerated Females being locked up without sex, let me assure you that these are some of the nastiest HO's on Earth. The Females often turn Lesbian while incarcerated and they refer to it as being "Gay for the State." Almost all of the fights in a Female lockup are over Lesbian relationships. In a male unit, Offenders fight over "disrespect" and debts most often.

Flash

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    I'm shaking my head here. I got so upset with this story that I threw the remote. Didn't hit anything because i'm incompetent, but it could have put the dogs eye out. Be advised, rant follows.. you guys can look at pic's and see plaques of a past life in AZ's DOC.. This one did get me.. The whole job of supervision is knowing which Staff are potential liabilities, and which are the winners you can depend on.. CLEARLY no one had any idea what was going on, and I really do blame the first line supervisors as much as the lop (corrections term for failure) guards.. This time I won't call them Officers.. All you Corrections types out there get what i'm saying on the guard Officer thing.. For what it's worth this was a Jail, and most often a little more staff turn over than Prisons.. Any of us that have worked behind walls and sally ports can tell a bunch of these nightmare stories, the important thing to remember is for every joke that puts on the uniform there are a dozen under paid, and under admired Staff.. The first line supervisor involved in this, and those like him/her are the cause of that.. rant ends at 14:30 mt.

Uhh Ohh....Somebody needs a hug:eek:.....^^^hit the nail on the head pardner^^^

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX
    Giving violent felons machines of death is a bad idea - let's just do it gladiator style - fight for your reduced sentence (notice I didn't say freedom)!

I wasn't necessarily referring to the method of competition. Just the idea of privatized prisons letting the guards duke it out over profit.

tumblr_mkr2oac6dm1r6l295o1_400.gif

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Got the Geez jump'n up and down over here in AZ.. First off; Greg;. Thank you for making my highly quotable, thoughtful and.. ok, ok, i'll stop, but I don't say cool things like that very often and wow it's neat to see them in big, bold font.. Course to slow witted to think of that myself. Roger;. I had the misfortune of spending my last three years at our Womens prison. Unless you've worked wiskeys they can't be understood, and quite right it's not the fantasy time that most assume.. Matter of fact a smaller percentage off compromised Staff investigations than with the Male counterpart.. The one big difference is the Women lose almost all self respect by the time their locked up.. Lesbo stuff, yep, a huge deal.. As much "relationship" as sex, but still off scale creepism.. Sad thing was the lack of personal respect, I was told from day one to expect this, but "fact" it's hard to imagine how someone can sit in mud when they could move three feet over and be on dry ground.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Got the Geez jump'n up and down over here in AZ.. First off; Greg;. Thank you for making my highly quotable, thoughtful and.. ok, ok, i'll stop, but I don't say cool things like that very often and wow it's neat to see them in big, bold font.. Course to slow witted to think of that myself. Roger;. I had the misfortune of spending my last three years at our Womens prison. Unless you've worked wiskeys they can't be understood, and quite right it's not the fantasy time that most assume.. Matter of fact a smaller percentage off compromised Staff investigations than with the Male counterpart.. The one big difference is the Women lose almost all self respect by the time their locked up.. Lesbo stuff, yep, a huge deal.. As much "relationship" as sex, but still off scale creepism.. Sad thing was the lack of personal respect, I was told from day one to expect this, but "fact" it's hard to imagine how someone can sit in mud when they could move three feet over and be on dry ground.
    you are the big dog Padre, i'm just a flea on your back along for the ride my man

UncleSamsMisguidedChild

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    San Antonio
    After reviewing what TDJ pays their officers, I'd assume it's probably pretty standard across the board. While I certainly don't condone what these guards did, I'd think that properly paying Corrections Officers would solve a lot of these problems.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    After reviewing what TDJ pays their officers, I'd assume it's probably pretty standard across the board. While I certainly don't condone what these guards did, I'd think that properly paying Corrections Officers would solve a lot of these problems.
    You're right Dave, pay is a major player in this, but so is accountability.. You can't have quality staff with out having quality supervision.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    The trend at TDCJ is for rank (Sgt and above) to resign from rank and go back to CO4 or 5. I know of a Captain that did it, too. My ex lady friend is a CO4 and is almost a CO5. She's a great Officer and when the subject of accepting a promotion to "rank" comes up she isn't even polite about her refusal.

Flash

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom