• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    ...To see if the ATF approves my Type 01 FFL!

I submitted my application last week. I am starting this new "adventure" and a supplement to my current income and to be honest I want to do something I enjoy. I have for a long time wanted to get a FFL and be able to sale and work on guns at affordable prices and if/when I get my license I will do just that! So I am asking for yalls prayers and and info that current FFL's might have for a "newbie." I will keep yall updated on the progression. TIA.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Good luck.

Btw, how much will the TGT discount be :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    If you plan on working on guns you might want to research what you can do as a Type 01. There are some things that you have to be a Type 07 to do.
    Thank you and like I dummy I thought of that after i submitted my application so I am doing some research unto that as well. So I am wondering that if I get an IOI interview will they let me change the type of license?

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    So I am wondering that if I get an IOI interview will they let me change the type of license?
    IIRC someone had a thread around here that included changing license type after application was made and during the interview. I think it was BigHoss.

Dear Lord, please bless bc87 with more guns than his home's foundation can support. Amen

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    IIRC someone had a thread around here that included changing license type after application was made and during the interview. I think it was BigHoss.

Dear Lord, please bless bc87 with more guns than his home's foundation can support. Amen

I have talked to him about this and I'm just curious if they will still let me do even though I didn't originally apply for a Type 7 and I think he applied for Both type 1 and type 7. I am definitely going to ask in the IOI interview.

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    Well just a little update on this since the since is back up! I had my IOI interview on 12/6/12 and my Type 01 has been approved and it was mailed out yesterday! As soon as it arrives I will update once again with my website, FB page, contact info.... Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes! Much appreciation!

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I need a ruger 11112 takedown 10/22 and and xdm 3.8 compact 9mm, with a TGT discount applied of course. Congrats man, I'd really like to get my FFL also. How much did it cost you and did you get thw ffl123 how-to kit to walk you through it?

bcannon87

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    East Texas
    Where in east texas are you? I go back home to Tyler often. Would be nice to know an FFL back home.
    I am in Athens. I would be happy to help ya with anything thing ya need!

I need a ruger 11112 takedown 10/22 and and xdm 3.8 compact 9mm, with a TGT discount applied of course. Congrats man, I'd really like to get my FFL also. How much did it cost you and did you get thw ffl123 how-to kit to walk you through it?
    Be glad to help with those you are looking for as well as if ya need one fixed. PM me for details. As for as the using the FFL123 kit. DON'T! You can find all the info you need as well as all the forms you need from the ATF's website. You can order an application packet from them to assist. If you pm me I will tell you what else I did.

I saw this earlier this morning and meant to comment, Congrats dude! Good for you.
    Thanks brother!! Glad to talk to ya again!

darknighthawk

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Congratulations!

Well I am now officially licensed as a Type 01 FFL!! Really excited!

I often pass thru Athens for work, and would like know if and/or when you can get me a good deal on the New Ruger 11112 or any 10/22 Takedown Special Edition and, also looking for a Ruger LCP .380 Coyote Protection Edition with or without Laser.

Please let me know davidflores1985@gmail.com Thanks!

soada101

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2012
    Euless, TX
    Super congrats. I go to Kaufman /tool for wife's family alot. Might be able to set you up with bro-in law that makes some very nice holsters.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk.

Top Bottom