• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    TGT has become unusable on my older tablet. It won’t stop asking me to open in tapatalk . I don’t know what that is. Probably a telephone thing. BS!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Ok, I just noticed that read threads on the watch list are slightly less bold than unread. Anyway to make that more prominent? A way to switch between displaying only unread or all would be nice, too.

View attachment 223256
    Circling back to this request... On my chromebook the difference between the bold unread and read isn't discernible at all. Anyway to make it more prominent?

Better yet, make it so read threads fall off the list until new content is added to them. That was how the previous version functioned.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    iPad using safari?
    I run in to similar issues with Android/chrome phone. I manage to get it to work sorta/kinna most of the time. Sometimes I have to close it out and come back to get it to unlock.

At home I use an iPad w/safari as well. I have no problems with it.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I run in to similar issues with Android/chrome phone. I manage to get it to work sorta/kinna most of the time. Sometimes I have to close it out and come back to get it to unlock.

At home I use an iPad w/safari as well. I have no problems with it.

Interesting. Ive never seen that on iOS or Android with any browser other than Safari.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Interesting. Ive never seen that on iOS or Android with any browser other than Safari.
    I dunno.... came standard loaded with multiple google apps on my S10+ Samsung android phone. By the same token I've never seen a non-apple device with Safari...

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Should be a setting somewhere in the browser to force the desktop version for sites instead of defaulting to mobile. If that doesn't exist in your version just use a different browser.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    TGT has become unusable on my older tablet. It won’t stop asking me to open in tapatalk . I don’t know what that is. Probably a telephone thing. BS!

mine was doing that for a while, i use firefox on my phone, but i have the addon called "NoScript" and had tgt whitelisted. i fixed it by looking at the active scripts and setting "tapatalk" from trusted to blocked. now works fine, without having to go hit desktop mode.

btw noscript is a great addon. combine with ghostery and you take care of a bunch of the invisible browser tracking BS

also recommend httpseverywhere which will automagically look for https instead of websites to get you that SSL encryption wherever possible to avoid "man in the middle" and packet sniffing attacks, or even your isp seeing what you are doing on any given website.

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    mine was doing that for a while, i use firefox on my phone, but i have the addon called "NoScript" and had tgt whitelisted. i fixed it by looking at the active scripts and setting "tapatalk" from trusted to blocked. now works fine, without having to go hit desktop mode.

btw noscript is a great addon. combine with ghostery and you take care of a bunch of the invisible browser tracking BS

also recommend httpseverywhere which will automagically look for https instead of websites to get you that SSL encryption wherever possible to avoid "man in the middle" and packet sniffing attacks, or even your isp seeing what you are doing on any given website.
    WAT? No Habla.
    Thanks for your help. I’ve read this four times. I’m sure that it’s got a lot of good info.

Top Bottom