APOD Firearms

SOLD [Sold] RARE! SAVAGE ARMS STEVENS 124B 12 GA BOLT ACTION [Conroe] Low, low Price

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Be the ONLY one at the range sporting one of these bad boys.

STEVENS BY SAVAGE ARMS
    MODEL 124B
    12 GAUGE 2 3/4"
    BOLT ACTION SHOTGUN
    MFG 1950-1956

STEVENS 124B WITH ORIGINAL BLUED 28" BARREL WITH BEAD FRONT SIGHT AND FIXED CHOKE. THE CHECKERED TENITE STOCK HAS A BLACK BUTTPLATE AND GRIP CAP. THERE IS THUMB SAFETY ON THE TRIGGER GUARD.

Pics show condition- bluing is less than ideal, but very low round count. All original.
    Be a: non-prohibited Texas resident, willing to show ID to verify. $250 $175

Resized_20240113_093655.jpg Resized_20240113_093718.jpg Resized_20240113_093733.jpg Resized_20240113_093722.jpg Resized_20240113_093808.jpg goodnight.jpg

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Please be so kind as to give a detailed description of the condition. I know you said the pics show the condition but to be respectfully frank those photos are less than optimal to show much of anything. Also please let me know if you would ship in case I decide to make an offer. Thanks.

Lead Belly

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    I apologize for the previous bad pictures- I think it was the yellow lights on the Christmas tree causing issues. I took it outside for better light.

I really don't know how to properly 'grade' firearms- bluing is thin, few surface rust spots, few scratches in stock. Mechanically sound and is simple mechanism.

Very low round count- 2 boxes tops. This was my grandfather's gun, then my dads, then mine. Neither me nor dad ever shot it, and I doubt grandpa did much either as he lived in the city and was a Chicago cop.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom