TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    SOLD

Up for sale is a NIB Springfield "Garrison" (PX 9420) w/ONE mag. This gun has NEVER been fired outside the factory. $700 cash FTF in New Braunfels. If you want to trade for something, it's going to have to be heavily in my favor. There is NOTHING wrong with this gun - as said, it's not been fired - hell, it hasn't even been stripped/cleaned since it left the factory. I simply don't care for Springfield 45's. It had been my plan to make Sterling a killer deal on this gun, but that isn't going to happen. Includes factory box and gun pouch.

You MUST have Texas ID and be subject to my "inspection" - I reserve the right to refuse to sell to anyone based on my own opinion. There will be NO BOS offered or given. If you feel the need for one, go buy it at a gun store. At the completion of sale, adult beverages may be consumed to "seal the deal"......the

If you need "permission" to buy, get it BEFORE contacting me.......thanks! LOL

IMG_0152.jpg
    Bpx.jpg

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What is or who is Garrison?
    From Springfield's site:

Holt salt blued carbon steel and wood — the definition of tradition. The Garrison takes the classic and proven 1911 design and combines heirloom-quality construction with the modern features today’s shooters demand. The result is a rock-solid 1911 with forged steel construction, modern upgrades and the strength to provide a lifetime of service. For those who respect tradition and demand the best, the Garrison stands ready.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom