• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Ok guys, this is mostly tongue in cheek, so don't let it get out of hand. The logic however is sound.

I propose the following as a solution for illegal immigration:
    • Buy,rent, or charter Tour Bus ( going to need several )
    • Park said buses at the border in strategic locations
    • Load up all the illegals you can find, luggage, family, everything they've got ( Tell 'em to call their friends )
    • Give each and every rider $500 - $1000 in "fresh start" cash
    • Drive said buses to any random New England state. ( this could be set up on a rotation )
    • Let 'em out
    • Run an ad on every Mexican radio and TV station that broadcasts into Mexico touting, Texas new program
    This would accomplish several things
    1. Since the federal government won't allow the states to enforce immigration policy it prevents the immigrants from becoming a burden on the state and local level
    2. Immigration reform will never occur until it becomes real to the rest of the nation and not seen as the South bitching. I don't blame the people for coming here, it's hell where they are. I don't believe we as a nation will "fix" immigration until it's more than just a "Southern" problem.
    3. I would be willing to bet, that it costs less for the State to spend $50,000 in fresh start cash, $5000 for the bus and driver, to move 50 illegals completely out of our state than it does to attempt to send just 1 back across the border.
    After the first two or three bus loads, you wouldn't have any problem at all loading the buses at the border. On another note, you could tell Arizona about this and work out the rotation of drop locations with them.

What do y'all think? I think it could work.
    Lynx Defense

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Just cut off all of the welfare, and free benefits, and they will quit sneaking across the boarder. There is no work anymore, so there will be no incentive to sneak in once welfare is abolished.

bagged02

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Granbury, TX "South Ft.Worth"
    at first I though, this is stupid. Then read it completly and you are right, it does make sense. They have no idea up north how things are. Do they have all spanish food markets, No. Anyone been to TOWN CENTER MALL latley. That would be a good pick up location.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Easy fix. Eliminate all income tax and Medicare and social security deductions from our paychecks.

Charge everyone the same consumption tax.

Charge double on wire transfers leaving the US.

Then suddenly they aren't a drain.

Tapatalk sent it.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Just cut off all of the welfare, and free benefits, and they will quit sneaking across the boarder. There is no work anymore, so there will be no incentive to sneak in once welfare is abolished.

That's the beauty of my plan. They become the problem for the people who don't think it's a problem. They are no longer on OUR state's teat. That is good enough for me.

In case, it isn't obvious, I'm pretty well done with thinking in terms of what's best for this nation and am now down to thinking what's best for this State.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas
    I believe the deeper the illegal immigration gets into this nation the harder it will be to fix. Hell it can't be fixed now. With the way this shit is going lately it will be feasible for nationwide amnesty with. Along w that will be the option for them to vote all the while flying other countries flags at equal height as the USA.

~Sent from space~

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Good point TxDad. 0bummer will say. They are a part of everyday America. By ececutive order grant them amnesty, and free housing, food, vehicles, and cellphones for all of them poor souls. Vote dem wink wink.

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    My plan that i have thought out and discussed with a few friends would be the following:

1)Find a business that is using illegals
    2)Charge the company all of the cost of deportation
    3)Fine that same company a full years wage that they pay legal citizens per year (or part there of) that the illegal worked there
    4)Fine them $50,000 on top of all the other cost.

That would make the job market for the illegals dry up and less would come here.
    When we deport them we need to go back to the policy of the Eisenhower administration, deportees were taken to the furthest border of their home country from the US.

Then stop handing out free money, food, healthcare, etc. and the rest will stop coming.

We also need a database of all those that we have deported and make repeat offenders work on chain-gangs building the wall across the border under armed supervision of the Border Patrol, and any runners get shot.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    I believe the deeper the illegal immigration gets into this nation the harder it will be to fix. Hell it can't be fixed now. With the way this shit is going lately it will be feasible for nationwide amnesty with. Along w that will be the option for them to vote all the while flying other countries flags at equal height as the USA.

~Sent from space~

In case, it isn't obvious, I'm pretty well done with thinking in terms of what's best for this nation and am now down to thinking what's best for this State.

In other words, if they want to trample the constitution, legislate from the bench, declare amnesty for any illegal brought here as a child ( which is a joke by the way, that'd be my story if it was me), and tell the State of Arizona they can't do anything about it and that the Feds won't respond unless a crime is being committed. Screw 'em.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    As a half Beaner, and someone who has been involved in minority beaner communities, I think you're giving a lot of mexicans a bad rap, because of the crap la raza promotes.

Be like judging Americans, on the basis of what the NAACP and jessi jackson promotes.

Usually I tell people, I'll take someone who values America enough to leave his friends and family go through the trouble of sneaking into the USA, for jobs. Vs someone sitting on Wellfare any day...
    My experience has been that the vast majority of people I've worked with have been good people, it is just the handful of bad apples and drugs that have ruined it...

The real issue with illegal immigration is the bad guys who sneak in, the problem is you can't effectively screen them. So you gotta be real careful who you let in, and make sure you keep everyone else out...

And I like the ship the illegals to California plan...

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    The real issue with ILLEGAL aliens is that they aren't immigrants and they are breaking the law from the word go.

Tapatalk sent it.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    My plan that i have thought out and discussed with a few friends would be the following:

1)Find a business that is using illegals
    2)Charge the company all of the cost of deportation
    3)Fine that same company a full years wage that they pay legal citizens per year (or part there of) that the illegal worked there
    4)Fine them $50,000 on top of all the other cost.

That would make the job market for the illegals dry up and less would come here.
    When we deport them we need to go back to the policy of the Eisenhower administration, deportees were taken to the furthest border of their home country from the US.

Then stop handing out free money, food, healthcare, etc. and the rest will stop coming.

We also need a database of all those that we have deported and make repeat offenders work on chain-gangs building the wall across the border under armed supervision of the Border Patrol, and any runners get shot.

Something along these lines was also part of my discussion this evening with my brother. Our variation on your theme would be:
    1. For every single illegal that you are caught employing it's worth 10% of last years profit in fines ( 99% of business wouldn't even think about hiring an illegal given that scenario )
    2. In order to receive any public assistance you must show proof of US Citizenship - Food, healthcare, money, etc..
    These ideas are great if you believe the Legal immigration system can be fixed. I don't think it will even come up for serious discussion until the people up north feel the pain of being overrun. That's why I presented my other idea. Yours only makes sense if real discussion is taking place, as I said, I don't believe that reform will even begin to happen until it's not just a southern problem.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    As a half Beaner, and someone who has been involved in minority beaner communities, I think you're giving a lot of mexicans a bad rap, because of the crap la raza promotes.

Be like judging Americans, on the basis of what the NAACP and jessi jackson promotes.

Usually I tell people, I'll take someone who values America enough to leave his friends and family go through the trouble of sneaking into the USA, for jobs. Vs someone sitting on Wellfare any day...
    My experience has been that the vast majority of people I've worked with have been good people, it is just the handful of bad apples and drugs that have ruined it...

The real issue with illegal immigration is the bad guys who sneak in, the problem is you can't effectively screen them. So you gotta be real careful who you let in, and make sure you keep everyone else out...

And I like the ship the illegals to California plan...

Don't misunderstand me. I don't blame them for coming. I don't even blame them for doing it illegally. The legal version is a screwed up mess, but I don't believe we can ever get to a place where reform is possible UNTIL it becomes an issue for somebody other than us as border states.

TxDad

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Central Texas

Believe me when I say I despise the lazy people of this country who feel entitled to free money. For the hardworking illegals I wish they would do it the right wAy even though it's a pita. I believe they could contribute to making a better society than a lot of natural born citizens who do live here that do nothing.

~Sent from space~

Top Bottom