• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OIF2

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Dec 28, 2008
    Hill Country
    Selling several of my Colts...and some others as well. More will be posted in the future (within the next week, as I take more photos). I'm looking for a FTF; I'm in New Braunfels. Will travel a little.

Colt Anaconda sold, pending funds.With box, tools and paperwork. This one went back to the factory for a custom shop tune and Elliason sights. Probably 97-98%. A couple of light scuff marks from the box. No gouges, scratches, dents, etc. Paperwork from the custom shop, detailing action tune and sight installation included. Custom post front sight; original ramp front installed by factory included. Less than 100 rounds of factory .44 Special and Magnum rounds fired. Purchased new by me. $1200.00. SPF

DSC_1824.gif

DSC_1827.gif

DSC_1828.gif

DSC_1829.gif

DSC_1830.gif

SPF. Colt Officer's Model Match .22. Probably 98% +. Perfect bore and chambers. Perfect timing. Original finish, perfect stocks. 1957 production. $850.00. Sold, pending funds.

DSC_1831.gif

DSC_1832.gif

DSC_1833.gif

DSC_1835.gif

DSC_1838.gif

DSC_1841.gif

SPF. Here's another...Colt .38 Trooper, '68 production. With box and sight adjustment tool. Looks to be a copper's gun (INS-Immigration/Naturalization Service?). Came with a lanyard; I removed it. You can screw the lanyard back in if you want; it's included. Also is a Colt sight adjustment tool. Gun has been back to Colt for a cylinder refinish and re-time. I have the receipt from Colt detailing the work done. I'd put this one at 90-92%. Minor scratches on the barrel. Not collector grade, but definitely better than a "shooter". Perfect timing, bore and chambers. $550.00. Reduced to $500.00. SPF

DSC_1844.gif

DSC_1846.gif

DSC_1847.gif

DSC_1845.gif

DSC_1843.gif
    Gun Zone Deals

Top Bottom