• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    As stated, I have some guns FSOT. Specifically, 1 #s matching Norinco SKS folder w/pistol grip and 1 EAA witness 9mm steel pistol(full size blued,1 15rd mag). I am asking 275 for the sks and 375 for the witness pistol. The pistol is practically new and has had one box of ammo run though it and then a cleaning. I bought it new and it will include all factory original packaging,etc. The sks has been dialed in and runs like any sks should. It's a heavy weapon but it shoots true. I hate to part with these as they are both quality guns but I need to generate some funds for my next vacation with the mrs. I will get some pictures of the witness tomorrow and post them here. Open to trade offers but would be willing to accept 625 cash for the pair. You must be able to legally own a firearm in Texas and CHL preferred but TXDL/mil id is ok. Here is a picture of the sks.
    Target Sports

Attachments

• sks c1.jpg
      sks c1.jpg
      34 KB · Views: 90

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Sale pending on the SKS. Here is a picture of the witness. I have several more I can email upon request. This gun is flawless and as close to new as it could get.

Attachments

• witness 1.jpg
      witness 1.jpg
      77.4 KB · Views: 98

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    SKS has been sold to a fellow TGT member. The witness is still available. To my own surprise, I couldn't even find one of the all-steel models listed the last time I was on Gbroker. All of the poly frames were expensive too! I don't know why anyone would ever want anything but the orignal all steel pistol ? Anyhow, BTT and still here to be had.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom