• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    da torch1.jpg da torch2.jpg PVS 14 ITT night enforcer. The car is about 100 yards at 3.5x and the fence was about 200 yards on I think about 10x.
    CanonSD450020.jpg

CanonSD450019.jpg

And a shot from an older pair of PVS-7's
    CanonSD450015.jpg
    Lynx Defense

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I have some night vision binoculars, but there not the top of the line. Works though!
    I had the wild idea to get a night vision scope one time, but $7,000 to $10,000 is out of my price range during this Obama economy.

I do have a green light that is amazing for night hunting. You can use it with a regular scope.

BMRSiteBiz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    houston
    FYI there are places you can get night vision for a lot less then the prices quoted - you can pick up PVS-14 systems for $3500

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    I got mine with 2 hours of use on them from a guy on ar15 $3600 but it came with the unit, the mounts(head and weapons) day cover, Micro T-1 In larue quick throw, and a DA TORCH...

So yeah you people saying 8k.. you are waaaaay off... Learn how to E-shop guys :) .. Wait for deals.. It is unfortunate but people sometimes have to dump gear for cheap to get cash quick..

I also contacted Victor and he added a year warranty to them for me annnnd looked up the tube info to verify it was an original night enforcer that he had sold..

Amazing guy over there at TNVC.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Also I just got back from big bend and I took a whole bunch of 150-200 yard videos of an ar-15 with my NV behind an Eotech.. we were nailing the target and you could see the hits on the steel, sparks, it was amazing footage.. It all deleted for some reason on my camera.. However I did make it out of there with some rifle shooting videos, pics, etc that will be up in the other sections once I get the videos edited up.

Top Bottom