• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • @TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Hello and welcome
    My father's (he died 2-1/2 years ago at 94) grandfather was born in the Republic of Texas. We've owned/operated farms in this county since 1889. Dad's grandfather has this on his grave marker, 1 mile from farm headquarters.

There are enough of us left that the freaks who are trying to take over the world are going to be defeated. Especially in Texas and OK.

It is very difficult to explain what this is about to city dwellers. They do not have the understanding of reality of nature. We have been so very gifted with the freedom that we have had in the USA. We are responsible to see to it that generations to follow will not grow up under the darkness of human slavery and subjection to evil. It is the ancient battle between Truth and Lies, Light and Dark, Good vs Evil and Life vs Death.

I'm old but know what reality is. God Bless the USA, God Bless Texas, God Bless your family and mine.
    Venture Surplus ad

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Thanks for the video. I"m new to the forum. This is my first contact. Impressed by his design, I won't build one for multiple reasons. I'm 75, never cared much for an AR-15 in 5.56 x 45mm, until recently I discovered you could shoot much heavier bullets than the common 55 gr. ammo.

So I finally broke down and built and AR-15 with custom wooden stock and it has an 18" 8:1 twist barrel. It actually looks and feels like a hunting rifle. And with Speer 80gr Semi Spitzer bullet and the right load, it is certainly capable of killing a deer and a lot more. I grew up hunting, always conserved the amount of ammo I used. Now, I am in love with my AR. Almost all of my rifles are 30 caliber or more.

I've reloaded since I was a kid, am really enjoying this again.

Dave K.
    Howdy @TX_1 - Consider posting an introduction of yourself here:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    My father's (he died 2-1/2 years ago at 94) grandfather was born in the Republic of Texas. We've owned/operated farms in this county since 1889. Dad's grandfather has this on his grave marker, 1 mile from farm headquarters.

There are enough of us left that the freaks who are trying to take over the world are going to be defeated. Especially in Texas and OK.

It is very difficult to explain what this is about to city dwellers. They do not have the understanding of reality of nature. We have been so very gifted with the freedom that we have had in the USA. We are responsible to see to it that generations to follow will not grow up under the darkness of human slavery and subjection to evil. It is the ancient battle between Truth and Lies, Light and Dark, Good vs Evil and Life vs Death.

I'm old but know what reality is. God Bless the USA, God Bless Texas, God Bless your family and mine.

I like this guy.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Just another example of "poking the bear". We may soon be asked to donate to his legal defense fund.
    It has been a while since there was any activity on this thread. I was new to the forum when it started. Just because someone demonstrated what could be done, does not mean it makes sense to copy it. The idea was ingenious, the practicality not so much. When I was in the Army Reserves, long long ago, I fired M-16's and was not that impressed by them. Had Amateur radio friends back then that legally owned Class 3 firearms. Even then, I thought it was too expensive to fool with, and here we are today when the crazies want to disarm us all. DC is Rogue.

And now we are under invasion for real on the MX border. I do not over state that. If you don't believe me, search some of Governor Abbott's recent statements on the subject. He is level headed. He knows the law. And the Regime is blatantly ignoring the law. So we must not set idly by while they destroy the Constitution and the Freedom that it states for our nation. I'm old, but am not ignoring this crap.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Ah, okay.
    Here is what I posted about it on the News Forum. Governor Abbott is fully aware how serious this is. This week I learned there are citizen groups doing some support work to help TX Natl Guard and DPS. Some are X military and they are not just in Texas.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    Here is what I posted about it on the News Forum. Governor Abbott is fully aware how serious this is. This week I learned there are citizen groups doing some support work to help TX Natl Guard and DPS. Some are X military and they are not just in Texas.

Sadly, your thread was merged into another thread.
    I dont think staff liked your "Real Invasion" heading.
    Maybe too inflammatory? Bizarre under the circumstances.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Sadly, your thread was merged into another thread.
    I dont think staff liked your "Real Invasion" heading.
    Maybe too inflammatory? Bizarre under the circumstances.
    OK, understand. It is what I described. I did not post the link to the source that showed it clearly. That would have really confused the issue. This has multiple elements all a dirty mess.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    OK, understand. It is what I described. I did not post the link to the source that showed it clearly. That would have really confused the issue. This has multiple elements all a dirty mess.
    It does, which is why I liked the separate thread for the official News releases..so they didn't get buried in the still ongoing pissing contest where your thread ended up.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    It does, which is why I liked the separate thread for the official News releases..so they didn't get buried in the still ongoing pissing contest where your thread ended up.
    It might be smart for me to leave this type of thing for another forum. I thought it was directly related to the 2nd amendment issues in relation to what we face from DC.

MountainGirl

Happy to be here!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Ten Oaks
    It might be smart for me to leave this type of thing for another forum. I thought it was directly related to the 2nd amendment issues in relation to what we face from DC.
    Do as you wish - but I hope you continue to post relevant to 2A links here as well; as these most certainly were.

@TX_1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2023
    Rolling Plains of TX
    Do as you wish - but I hope you continue to post relevant to 2A links here as well; as these most certainly were.
    I'm still new here, I'm still trying to understand what is acceptable and what is not. It is a problem in other forums, but the one I frequent most I been at a very long time. And know a lot of people. That does not mean that everyone agrees, some issues are worse than others. Thanks for your suggestions and help.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Never trust a guy wearing a hat like that..they are always shady
    He reminds me of Mouse in The Matrix. Look and sounds a lot like him.
    Didn't Mouse get shot by a couple guns with this guys Active Safety?

Top Bottom