Venture Surplus ad

something you've never seen before.......

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brittani555

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2011
    Austin
    anyone have cool pics of animals they, or their game cams, have come across??

my computer is on the fritz or i would insert my albino, white velvet buck pic here :)
    :ohnoes:

so instead.. here is a stolen pic of a hooded skunk we came across.....

skunk1.jpg

.....only the one i saw was ready to fly in the air and attack the windshield of the jeep!!! :ohnoes:
    Target Sports

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    anyone have cool pics of animals they, or their game cams, have come across??

my computer is on the fritz or i would insert my albino, white velvet buck pic here :)
    :ohnoes:

so instead.. here is a stolen pic of a hooded skunk we came across.....

10936-something-youve-never-seen-before-skunk1.jpg

.....only the one i saw was ready to fly in the air and attack the windshield of the jeep!!! :ohnoes:

I've been way too close to skunks before. Never been sprayed, but my idiot dog has been twice. Both times right in the mouth because she was trying to bite the thing. You'd think she'd learn the first time.

Leave the skunk alone, it leaves you alone.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    A hooded skunk?

Are you sure?? That looks a lot like the kittens we had running around here for a while!?

mime-attachment.gif

(Not my photo, shamelessly stolen from the internet)

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    So WTF over? Fixed the mess, no clue what it is or was about. Do not gum up a post with some whiny BS.

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Fun time to act like a fool (like I really need a reason...it comes naturally to me)...

The whole family got color lenses and dental fangs to have some fun. That pic was from SeaWorld on Saturday. Had a blast!

scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Nope, once they are in, you really don't feel them at all. First time it is a little uncomfortable....but after about 5-10 minutes (and a couple eyedrops to make you think it feels better) it is fine for all day wearing. I have 3 different colors, the kids and Melissa each have just the blood red. Got them from ColorLens4Less.com. It was $44 for 2 sets of colored. The place is out of Hong Kong, but I have ordered colored lenses from them 3 times now over several years. I would recommend them. If you buy from a US site, you need to have a doctor's note and it usually starts at about $60 per set (3X the cost without the doctor visit? No thanks!). I ordered them on Monday last week and they were delivered on Wednesday. I have the blood red, the red rim and the red manson lenses. Red Manson is what I decided I like the best.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kennethreyes
    Top Bottom