• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DaRedneck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I do dig the show and I watch it but Will lost a little respect with me when he flew off on Vince over the whole "if you need a depth mic to check headspace, you don't need to work here" thing. Hollering about how he could eyeball it and yada yada yada.
    Guns International

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I Quit watching the plot lines and scripting got to retarded for me, plus I emailed them 9 times about having a krink built for me but never got anything back.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I Quit watching the plot lines and scripting got to retarded for me, plus I emailed them 9 times about having a krink built for me but never got anything back.

Have you tried calling them? He posts on Uzitalk.com forums every now and then, they made a section just for red jacket that he posts in to answer questions. That's where he explains all the junk about how the producers cut out the NFA explaining parts and blah blah blah.

http://www.uzitalk.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?98-Red-Jacket-Firearms

fenster700

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2011
    nwsa
    just my 2 cents here, but I don't think anyone mentioned that Will is a former Marine. Not that this is an excuse for how he treats his employees from time to time but it does explain how he knows they can do better and do better faster. He runs a business not a day care. Besides if Will was really that bad I am sure they would have moved on a long time ago. Oh not to mention the fact that it is T.V. In any case sometimes you have to be rather harsh in order for people to realize that they can accomplish tasks, you have to push them.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    What do you want to bet that Stephanie is pretty pissed that there are now better looking "gun girls" on TV now??

Would love to see a three way cage match between her, and the mom and daughter from American Guns.

TVGunGirls.gif

Also, it seems that Paige Wyatt is 17 years old, so she is good to go.
    http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/american-guns/paige-wyatt-bio.html

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I never liked the way Stephanie from red jacket looked. As for the 17 year old daughter, would smash, but that's not a pedophile thing to say because she's only 3 years younger than I

Top Bottom