APOD Firearms

Sorry for fallingl off the face of the Earth.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    It has been a while since I checked in on the site, was not busy at work and decided to see what all is going on.

I went to Pensacola, Florida for like 2 weeks starting the first of July and was without internet for the majority, which was really nice, and it was a perfect time to be down there being so close to Pensacola Beach, with it being July 4th and then having the Air show the following week, there was always something going on.

But once I got back, it was mainly work, work, do stuff here and there, and work. Which is nice since I have been getting overtime every week.

But hey, I turn 20 on tuesday and with getting bday money I am thinking of putting it to use buying me either a shotgun finally or if enough purchasing an AR.

Will just have to wait and see.
    Target Sports

swsmailman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    East Texas
    Were there any globs of oil or anything like that down at Pensacola?

Welcome back. :)

Yes and No, No being that there was no globs of oil, but yes being that it is was in the water and would get on you, and that it made the sand feel different. You could really tell after you got the sand off your hands they would feel slimy almost. Other than that, the beaches were perfect to be at.

Top Bottom