• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2012
    Greenville
    Susposed to be SHOW SUPPORT FOR STARBUCKS..... Lol, stupid small keyboard......

I don't know if you guys know about it, but there is a protest going against Starbucks.

Check these sites out and get out and show your support for Starbucks!

Support Starbucks on 14 Feb 2012! : General Discussion - Page 3 • Virginia Gun Owners Forum

I love Guns and Coffee counter Protest 2-14-12 at a Starbucks near you!!

I love Guns and Coffee counter Protest 2-14-12 at a Starbucks near you! - VaGunTrader.com

I know they are mostly Va based, bu that doesn't mean you can't get out to your local Starbucks and show support. All you need to do is go buy a coffee!

Ranger60

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Taylor
    Went to Starbucks in Round Rock on 79 with my wife. They had no idea there was a boycott, seemed clueless about the 2nd Ammendment, more excited about my paying with $2 bills. But, this is Texas, maybe more of an impact either way elsewhere.

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    I went to Starbucks this morning for the Valentine's Day "Buycott".
    Explained why I was there to both "Baristas" (coffee clerks) and while the girl just smiled and nodded, the guy was interested and happy to hear about the whole thing.
    Bought 2 large..err...venti drinks and 2 coffee cakes, a tin of mints and a $50 gift card and tipped with 2nd Amendment bucks!
    Ran into my nephew and explained it all to him and the "regulars" he was hanging with and they were all for it as well.

Top Bottom