• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    "We have someone who's dedicated his life to protecting all of us, who has had a much too close brush with death tonight because of what appears to be an illegal gun," Bloomberg told a news conference. He added that more Americans have been killed by illegal guns since 1968 than were killed in World War II.

So... Mr Mayor. Tell me exactly how gun control is going to control illegal guns again? Gun control will only remove legal firearms from law abiding citizens.

I'll wait...

http://news.yahoo.com/special-report-bloomberg-reloads-push-gun-control-124037455.html
    Venture Surplus ad

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Bloomberg is something else, I don't know what but he's just well let's say special. I was informed earlier today that we will be making a trip to NYC in july anybody know where I can check my sig in at up there? Lol

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    And this is the same dickwad that sent "agents" to other states to conduct strawman purchases? It seems that too many citizens (or more likely sheeple
    sheepleanimated.gif
    ) have their heads so far up their asses to have elected this dimbulb. They'd be better off if Bloomberg fell off the Empire State Building or drowned in the Hudson......

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Getting in before the lock, I will say that Bloomberg is literally a textbook example of a Progressive. The very air around the man reeks of the arrogance of "I know what's best for you."

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jakeps
    Top Bottom