• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Nope. Using a shotgun on someone is going to be viewed by the police as deadly force no matter what it's loaded with. I figure I might as well go hog wild with #00.

I've been thinking about making trip wire devices which shoot pepper spray rounds, though.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    I use #000 in a Saiga with a 15 round mag. Anyone who kicks in my door is screwed.

PS
    You may want to check the legality of your trip wire before you do it.

What about trip wire with no explosives... Just good old fun razor wire laced with Tetraodontidae (puffer fish toxin). That should do the trick. Very slow... "Gee officer I don't know why his condition is worsening. It looks like it's just a razor wire cut. I really would like to know why he can't feel his legs. Actually I'd like to know why he was breaking into my house, then we'll figure out why he can't feel his legs."

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    I am old as the hills, my Winchester Mod. 1897 is likewise. It's legal 18 1/2 inch barrel plus five shots is lethal to invading zombies. Due to the fact that the '97 was manufactured without a disconnector, it will fire with each jacking back the action at its closing if the trigger is held back. Like bang, bang, bang, bang, bang. But that fine old former Cowboy Action shotgun isn't what the zombies might encounter...More like a .45auto. or a 17 shot 9mm.........But I am not looking forward to popping a zombie because the paperwork, attorney's fees, and the hassle with LEO when using deadly force is almost like the hassle with purchasing a F/A firearm....awsome.... A. Gun Nut

codeman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    TX
    What about trip wire with no explosives... Just good old fun razor wire laced with Tetraodontidae (puffer fish toxin). That should do the trick. Very slow... "Gee officer I don't know why his condition is worsening. It looks like it's just a razor wire cut. I really would like to know why he can't feel his legs. Actually I'd like to know why he was breaking into my house, then we'll figure out why he can't feel his legs."
    LMAO!

I love your signature codeman. Definitely a great code to live by.
    Thank you. It is the code I live by.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    The trip wire is just an idea I have in the back of my head. I need to check and see if it falls under the "Boobytrap" category. If you're going to coat razor wire with anything, use dog waste. It's easy to get and has a fair likelihood of creating sepsis.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Anyone packing mace rounds, rubber slugs, or hornet's nests in their 12gauge?

The first round in my truck gun is a bean bag round. Getting shot by one of those would be about the same as me puncin ya. Because im a big softy, I really dont want to blow someone to pieces on the first attempt do stop a threat. The second round starts a new attitude of OO...
    My home and shop 12 gauges all have every other round of expanding slugs and OO. No need for less than lethal on my property. Those who violate my property are not worth taking a chance on. They made the decission, not me!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom