• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • locke_n_load

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Houston, TX
    Most of the sights I see for handguns are either night sights, usually three tritium dots, or speed sights meant for quick acquisition, but I'm looking for something different.
    I don't like the traditional three dot, as for a precise shot, you really line up the outline of the physical sights and not the dots. So precision shooting and quick shooting, you actually aim differently. I don't like that.
    Most of the speed sights utilize some different shapes to line up and fiber optics, but most are not night sights.
    Is there any system out there, that are night sights, fast, and line up the same no matter if you are going for speed or for accuracy? I guess something ideal would be some trijicon night sights, where the sights are cut so that the top of the sights are through the center of the dots, giving half circles that when you line up the centerlines of the circles, that is also your poi.
    ARJ Defense ad

tsugsr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    XS big dots. They are night sights and very fast.

Wouldn’t plan on longer distance precision shots, but they are still plenty accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    XZ Big Dots is what I was going to say. Now like he says in the video, not all XS Big dots have tritium in the rear. The ones on my Shield do not, but when I had then on a Glock 23 they did.

These interest me as well.

KimoKoa

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2018
    Houston
    I have the Ameriglo I-dot night sights on my G19 the rear sight is black with one tritium dot and the front is a big orange dot with tritium in the middle. It’s pretty fast to acquire both daytime and night time.

Top Bottom