• ...and so much more!
  • vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Saw it at House of Blades yesterday

When I got near it..my Spidey senses went off...so I picked it up and it was going home with me.

I may take that strap off of the sheath as there is plenty of retention without it and it is a little cumbersome to latch

Other than that I love it and can't wait to find ways to use it.

I didn’t know about this model previously .

Here is what Spiderco says from the web page.

"Spyderco co-founder Sal Glesser created the original Enuff series of fixed-blade knives to emphasize the first few inches of the edge nearest the handle, where most of the work is done. How much blade is “Enuff,” however, is a matter of opinion. For users who love the Enuff platform, but wanted just a bit more blade length, there’s the new Enuff 2. It features the same injection-molded, fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) scales, Bi-Directional Texturing, and skeletonized full-tang construction as the original Enuffs, but at 3.93 inches (100mm), its leaf-shaped blade is 43 percent longer. Full-flat ground from .118-inch-thick (3mm) VG-10 stainless steel, it is also 25 percent thinner. The blade nestles into an injection-molded polymer sheath equipped with a versatile G-Clip™ mount that provides a full range of carry options. The Enuff 2 is available in both PlainEdge and fully serrated SpyderEdge formats."

1000021828.jpg

1000021829.jpg

1000021830.jpg

1000021831.jpg

1000021832.jpg

1000021833.jpg

1000021834.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

JayeMechanico

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 22, 2009
    Buda, TX
    That's a nice blade. I have the Enuff Salt H1 fixed blade. I picked this one up way back in 2017 when I used to go sailing, and now it lives with my tackle kit on my waverunner for fishing expeditions. The H1 steel is great for saltwater environments. It is still as sharp as the day I got it and looks brand new. Spyderco, Microtech and Boker are my blades of choice.
    EnuffSaltH1.jpg

Top Bottom