• ...and so much more!
  • AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Spikes Tactical Gen 1 Multi-Cal. Stripped Lower Receiver

$69.00 for 1 .. $64.00 for 2 or more...

Grab a buddy get 2 .. split the shipping ($9) .. .and get it shipped to selph arms in buda for $10.00.

Lower ready to rock for $80.00 ... Spikes might not be your favorite lower but I can tell you they are very tight lowers. Great finish and stand up there with all the rest before you go billet. I have many of them.

Just a thought!
    Guns International

Reverendbiker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Central Texas
    +1.
    Built my 6.8SPC using a Spikes lower and really love it.

Spikes Tactical Gen 1 Multi-Cal. Stripped Lower Receiver

$69.00 for 1 .. $64.00 for 2 or more...

Grab a buddy get 2 .. split the shipping ($9) .. .and get it shipped to selph arms in buda for $10.00.

Lower ready to rock for $80.00 ... Spikes might not be your favorite lower but I can tell you they are very tight lowers. Great finish and stand up there with all the rest before you go billet. I have many of them.

Just a thought!

Big J

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2010
    Karnes City Texas
    Does anyone know of a FFL Dealer in San Antonio who has dealt with AIM before who will do a FFL transfer for me? I really want in on that deal before its too late. :(

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I ordered 4, although I think these are the blems that Spikes dumps out to the wholesellers..Not that I care..Heck they are cheaper than the Blems they sell on there own site!

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Yeah I ordered 2 myself.. I was going to get a blem these DO NOT SAY THEY ARE BLEMED THOUGH... If they are blemished I am going to call aim and talk some s&(* to them for selling them without stating the blem. I will be unhappy but like I said I was going to buy a blemed one anyway..

This is just a hell of a deal regardless. They have good shipping prices there also.. Unlike spikes which is a $13.00 charge and they are not dependable to get it to you in a timely fashion...

Texas1911 if you get on aim at anytime tonight hit me up I need to talk to you.

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Anyone in Austin ordering one of these, I'd like to put in an order as well, I'll be heading to Lubbock in 3 days and will be back late June. Pm me and let me know if anyone would be willing to hold one for me till I return.
    And yes, I am a CHL carrier if that helps.

AusTex

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Austin, Texas
    Dang dobarker.. wish I would known! I did order two though and one is for a buddy. However he is not 100% so if he backs out I will hold onto that one for you.

JCM

dobarker

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2010
    Sonora
    Sounds fine with me, if i'm in Lubbock when you find out, just let me know, I can send you a postal money order or pay when I pick it up.

Moss_Berg5150

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Not having anyone in SA that will FFL for less than $25 sucks!
    $25.00 for an FFL Transfer ain't bad at all. I hate all the folks that charge more. I understand they may feel some kind of way because you went and got a better deal on the net, but damn... $50.00 to transfer a gun is ridiculous!

Top Bottom