• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Was the dude supposed to know he was Secret Service agent because of the black suit, shades & vehicle?
    Maybe he didn't know, lol....

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Man, i'd take an ass beat over 50k bail. It'll take three months to get it lowered. Then it will be time served after he gets out. Plus he still has to go to court for them to tell him that. maybe months later and big $$$ money on his part.

It's one of the law's favorite way to punish you, regardless of court. "Beat the rap, but not the ride"

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    and it could have all been avoided by not spitting in someone's face. No sympathy.

The Secret Service has a uniformed division which uses marked cars and uniformed officers. In this case it was a uniformed officer in a marked car. Arrestee is a real dipshit.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    and it could have all been avoided by not spitting in someone's face. No sympathy.

The Secret Service has a uniformed division which uses marked cars and uniformed officers. In this case it was a uniformed officer in a marked car. Arrestee is a real dipshit.

Agreed....

I missed the part where it states it was a marked vehicle & he was in uniform.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin

+1

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I just wonder about a guy who would spit in someone's face. First, he had to know the reaction would not be smiley. If I got to the point where I wanted to do that to someone, I'd just as soon skip the spit and break him into bite sized pieces.

Flash

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Why is the Secret Service protecting the President's empty house, when the Chicago cops should have that responsibility?

I too would spit on a Monarch's minions in protest of a waste of tax money.

The President was not even there when the spitting happened.

And, the protester meant no harm to the residence; he made a political statement: Obama has not been kind to the black community.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    Why is the Secret Service protecting the President's empty house, when the Chicago cops should have that responsibility?

I too would spit on a Monarch's minions in protest of a waste of tax money.

The President was not even there when the spitting happened.

And, the protester meant no harm to the residence; he made a political statement: Obama has not been kind to the black community.
    Then you too would get what you deserved. You apparently have poor social skills and little regard for your freedom if you would do something so immensely stupid. And...its not Chicago Police Department's job to guard a private residence. It is the Secret Service's job to do so.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom