• ...and so much more!
  • Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    JR is always good with new shooters, very patient and guides people. My ex girlfriend and I went and shot with him the first time I met anyone from TGT and he was amazing with her.

I enjoyed seeing everyone who showed up. October should be nice again. Drier and hopefully very warm. Sorry I was in such a shit mood today, must be Austin rubbing off on me.
    Target Sports

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    X

Attachments

• cc2ff975d229568ac2d76ba864704b1b.jpg
      cc2ff975d229568ac2d76ba864704b1b.jpg
      155.5 KB · Views: 395

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Somebody mentioned mud???

We had to wait out the early storm, but we were able to get some shooting in after we ate. It actually worked out. Everyone was kinda forced to get together and socialize, and then we were released to go play. View attachment 168954

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    Did you see them pick up that golf cart w/ a loader to get it out of the mud?

Last edited:

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    TX OMFS's nephew(?) had a great chance to get out with the guys View attachment 168970 View attachment 168971

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk
    He's already talking about the next TGT meet & when he can come over & shoot w/ just us. He was very excited all day & this evening. 10y/o & he shot SCAR 17, Saiga 12, 3 machine guns, Shotgun Jeremy's 9mm's, & Orbitup's .44 mag rifle.

His mom cried this evening she was so happy that he got to do this.

Thanks guys for letting him/us shoot your stuff!

Last edited:

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Ohhh... I missed a thank to TXOS??? The dentist that brought FA toys... THANK YOU!!!! It was awesome to be able to shoot more than one bullet a trigger pull. :machine:
    You are welcome. To be clear, they aren't mine. I wish I owned some FA!

I have good friends that own and manage a local gun shop. My father-in-law also works there. They were the shop's guns. They were happy to let us use them.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    It's kinda like planning for a vacation... you commit to a date & go :cool:
    Besides that I know your older than me @ 44 so time must be flying by, October will be here in no time :laughing:

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    In October I'm have her call you Papa Jimmy :green:
    There are a lot of kids at walmart that I am honorary Paw Paw to. Don't care who, if they are behaving and want one , they get a hug. No judgements, no reservations and I have yet to refuse one even when I have no idea who they are. Sometimes they just want someone to listen and care and just be as excited about them as they are. That's cool too. My only grand daughter is in Philadelphia so I will take what I can get.
    They remind me how simple and exciting life can be and I love to see the pride on their faces at an accomplishment. And how much it means to them when someone, even the old man at Walmart, recognizes them.
    She can call me Paw Paw anytime.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Had a great time and met a lot of great people. Hats off to everyone for even showing up (that includes Clarke's cameo!) Rough patch of weather.
    We didnt get it bad at the range, just enough to create the great mud but a good time was had by all. (my hometown and also the town I work got the shit kicked outta them)

Tip of the hat to Jeremy. Nice get together. Tip of the hat to Byrd666, Ez-E, good lunch, thanks to both for gettin it put together. JrbFishin for doin the burgers.....others for contributing to the raffle and any others I may have missed....lots to be thankful for.

It was your pleasure to see me

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    There are a lot of kids at walmart that I am honorary Paw Paw to. Don't care who, if they are behaving and want one , they get a hug. No judgements, no reservations and I have yet to refuse one even when I have no idea who they are. Sometimes they just want someone to listen and care and just be as excited about them as they are. That's cool too. My only grand daughter is in Philadelphia so I will take what I can get.
    They remind me how simple and exciting life can be and I love to see the pride on their faces at an accomplishment. And how much it means to them when someone, even the old man at Walmart, recognizes them.
    She can call me Paw Paw anytime.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I have a few to donate

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies