• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    If you miss the exit, you have to go all the way around the world to get back to it :laughing:

I bet the answer is on their website.
    Capitol Armory ad

Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    found it

didn't impress - won't be going back

Tomball Pawn and Jewelry has always had a good selection of what I go to see - pistols - and at good prices too

Shooter's Station (closest to me) has a good selection too but prices are a bit higher

(but thanks for your help, glockster)

Last edited:

Sz20DF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2013
    Houston
    Heading north on 45 and miss an exit, you have to go to 242 and make a U-turn and come all the back. Too much work for me. Bad location, would have been better at the Rayford and 45. inter..... Wait until Mob/Exxon moves in, you'll never be able to get there!

Sz20DF

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2013
    Houston
    I forgot, another +1 for Tomball Pawn! Three guns in three months. Well worth the drive from just about anywhere....

blueangel64

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Spring
    Quite by accident, was really focused on looking for a business for the wife. We pull into the place we are looking for and directly in front of me is Spring Guns & Ammo. I say "holy shi-itte"! I had heard of the new location, but did not expect to end up at it's doorstep. Did not have much time to really shop. Just enough to come away with a couple boxes of ammo. I was a happy camper. For just a quick in, small talk, and ammo purchase, I felt comfortable enough to go back sometime. And another +1 for Tomball Pawn as well.

SGL1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Been there but wasn't impressed. I prefer their actual range store. Wasn't too impressed with the "Daddy's boys" working there either. Need to revisit Tomball pawn.

Top Bottom