Guns International

Springfield M1a Scout / Remington 700 AAC-SD 308 -accuracy international chassis-

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Helping a buddy with a sale. Please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Springfield M1a Scout. 18" barrel, medium contour with optics rail. Black fiblerglass stock with all included hardware. Sedlak match tool steel action spring guide rod. Titanium Nitride coated stainless steel gas piston. Tubb Speedlock chrome Silicon action and hammer/trigger spring. Roughly 9 months old, and ive put about 250 rounds through it. The only thing missing is the windage retaining ball of the rear sight. $1300.00 OBO

Remington 700 AAC-SD 308 on a Accuracy International Chassis. 20" bull barrel, 1-10" rifling. JP Enterprise Tactical Muzzle Compensator w/ 5/8-24 thread pattern. Chassis panels refinished to a desert camo pattern. Some wear spots on the finish, but no major damage (No gashes, scratches, etc.) EGW 20 MOA scope base. Also includes 3, 10 round AI Magazines and the factory 5 round magazine that came with the stock. $1500.00 OBO

Would also be willing to trade one or the other for a standard M1a (22" barrel. not really concerned with the condition of the stock). Or I would trade both for a national match M1A in about the same condition. If by any chance, someone has a super match with stainless bull barrel, or any M1a with 22" super heavy barrel I would trade both of the rifles and pay the difference in cash.

photo1.gif

photo2.gif

photo3.gif

photo4.gif

photo5.gif
    Hurley's Gold

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Where are you in "Hill Country" I am Angelina County North of Lufkin. Interested in trade for the Scout.

Sorry for the delay in response. Been battling the flu! As stated, I am helping a friend sell these. He has them with him in Gonzales but frequents San Antonio and the kerrville area. Pm me with what you would like to trade for the scout and ill get you his contact info. I can answer most any question regarding these rifles too.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Bump... I would love to say "price drop" but that is up to the owner. Feel free to make offers and trades. I THINK he would go for nice AR-15s and 1911s...

Top Bottom