• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    I just bought it on Saturday and put 20 rounds through it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it, but a great deal on a supercharger for my truck came my way and the toy fund is severely tapped from my SBR build and the XDs purchase. I fully intend on buying another one, I just need some quick money to jump on a good deal that came my way. If the gun doesnt sell Ill just pass on buying the supercharger so my price is very firm at 550 FTF. It comes with everything you get from the factory, 2 5 round mags, the holster, case etc. I will require a bill of sale that Ill provide, I know everyone likes to keep posting that its not needed but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I live in Kyle but work by UT so I have a pretty broad range I can meet up in.

Some pics of it with my 5.25 45 XDm
    IMAG0915_zps00a1ce53.jpg

IMAG0914_zps67db4007.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Nope, the 5.25 is my HD gun that wears a TLR1s when not punching paper

Fair enough, would love to snag one but the XDs and a few other purchases have cleared out my "mad money."

That XDs should sell quickly, the best price I saw on them was $524+tax which would be more than the $550 you're asking. These still are hard to find and someone looking for one should snag this one...

But my thoughts on a BOS differ, there's no legal necessity nor value in asking for one. You'll be putting some folks off by asking for one, people like to protect their personal information and for a private sale, Texas laws have no requirement for one.

Good luck!

Cheers! M2

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    After having my identity stolen, I certainly don't freely give personal information to a stranger.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Fair enough, would love to snag one but the XDs and a few other purchases have cleared out my "mad money."

That XDs should sell quickly, the best price I saw on them was $524+tax which would be more than the $550 you're asking. These still are hard to find and someone looking for one should snag this one...

But my thoughts on a BOS differ, there's no legal necessity nor value in asking for one. You'll be putting some folks off by asking for one, people like to protect their personal information and for a private sale, Texas laws have no requirement for one.

Good luck!

Cheers! M2
    Eh, its a term of sale with me. Im not too worried if it doesnt sell as I really like the gun, Id just hate to miss out on an awesome deal on the supercharger. Not enough to let it go for a big loss. I paid 530 at Academy plus tax for it. With how hard these are to come by I figured if someone has been looking for one this is a way to save a few bucks for them and obviously actually get one since they rarely stay in the gun case at any store.
    After having my identity stolen, I certainly don't freely give personal information to a stranger.
    I completely understand many people's concern with that. I only want the info on your drivers license and would be happy to give you mine as well if that makes anyone feel easier. As everyone knows laws change quite often, so who knows what the future holds. Ive got a BOS for every gun Ive bought/sold private party sitting in my safe. It makes me feel better, regardless of what anyone else says.

I know Im fairly new on this site but here is my profile performancetrucks.net
    PerformanceTrucks.net Forums - View Profile: 1slow01Z71
    Ive been on there close to a decade, have been a moderator over there for 5+ years, 20,000+ posts, have 30+ sales transactions and 70+ on ebay. Im not a scammer, I think anyone who looks thorugh my posts will see that Im just a normal young guy who is getting more into guns than automotive stuff now.

If the BOS really bothers someone enough not to buy my gun then I can respect that, its just a personal choice for me, no biggie.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Just what is on your TX drivers license and your signature. It will have mine and the gun info along with date of sale. Nothing crazy. Most people require you to show them your TXDL in a FTF sale anyway. Im not asking for your SSN or tax ID number, where you grew up or the size of your johnson.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    Gentlemen. A seller has the right to ask for anything they like and a buyer has the right to accept or reject those conditions. This is not the place to debate what should or should not be.

Keep this civil on both sides or I will just delete this thread.

Carry on.

Jrygrn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Far West Texas
    Gentlemen. A seller has the right to ask for anything they like and a buyer has the right to accept or reject those conditions. This is not the place to debate what should or should not be.

Carry on.

+1 I totally agree.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish

Carry on.

You are correct, sir and I apologize to the OP and those who view.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom