• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Went to the Stafford Gun Show today, mostly because I wanted to sell my Remington 700 .30-06... and I accomplished my mission, one of the vender people offered to buy it and I went for it... been trying to sell that sucker for a LONG time now LOL! And.... I was suppose to save that money for any possible future things I may need it for... BUUUUUUUUTTTTTT I didn't of course .... I came across a WASR for $499 and, seeing how ive been needing an AK for a while now, went and bought it out of impulse and opportunity! WP_000561.jpg
    Venture Surplus ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Nice score, they're only going to go up more in price as November gets closer! It's always good to have at least one AK on hand, none of mine have ever given me an ounce of trouble!

But you do need a rubber insulator on that bayonet sheath! That way you won't get electrocuted when cutting thru live wires!

Cheers! M2

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Nice. Might have been me, but I saw a great variety of vendors with quality offerings and very good pricing.

Premiere will be back in Nov. As will I.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Nice score, they're only going to go up more in price as November gets closer! It's always good to have at least one AK on hand, none of mine have ever given me an ounce of trouble!

But you do need a rubber insulator on that bayonet sheath! That way you won't get electrocuted when cutting thru live wires!

Cheers! M2
    hmmmm.... that's a good idea lol
    Very nice. Hopefully you didn't get hosed too bad selling your gun.
    it was a tad lower than I asked but still within reason
    Nice. Might have been me, but I saw a great variety of vendors with quality offerings and very good pricing.

Premiere will be back in Nov. As will I.
    if it was you , then fancy meeting you here LOL looking forward to the Nov. show

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Everybody needs at least one AK or varient.
    yes sir, this paired with my SKS make a fine duo, I believe.... I do plan on getting a few more in the future in different styles and purposes, but I would really like one of those elusive CZ Model 527 chambered in 7.62x39 to help continue on this caliber trend LOL

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I went there today and it was a pretty nice show. I actually gave them up for a while. Picked up a MPA30. and who would of thunk it but ran into Glockster69..lol

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    I went there today and it was a pretty nice show. I actually gave them up for a while. Picked up a MPA30. and who would of thunk it but ran into Glockster69..lol
    i saw those too, pretty sweet piece. saw a bunch of other guns on my short list that ive been wanting to get as well for some pretty nice deals for them at a few vendors (XDm 9 4.5, Kahr CM9, RIA 1911, and some pistol grip 12gauges).

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Congrats to those with new toys, even if some may not be legal. ;)
    I went for a red dot but wasn't impressed with the offerings so I ended up with just a couple misc items. Good BS session with Chuck at Razzo's afterwards.

Note to self: skip future Stafford shows. Too many hawt Asian babes w/roided out BFs. DAMN my eye hurts this morning.

TheRealT-Dawg

Devil Dog 4Life
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    MO City, TX
    Congrats to those with new toys, even if some may not be legal. ;)
    I went for a red dot but wasn't impressed with the offerings so I ended up with just a couple misc items. Good BS session with Chuck at Razzo's afterwards.

Note to self: skip future Stafford shows. Too many hawt Asian babes w/roided out BFs. DAMN my eye hurts this morning.

yup, saw a lot of good "offerings" of the female kind there... luckily my "look but not be seen doing it" tactics are on Ninja levels

Top Bottom