• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Went to the first gun show promoted by Premier in Stafford (Hou area) and liked it yesterday.
    $8 Admission and free parking.

Observations:
    While it was not quite as filled with vendors as I have seen at the few of shows they have run at the GRB, there was more than enough to look at and see.

The aisles were wide, and it was very easy to get around, unlike Conroe and Pasadena shows generally are.

There was a low attendance there, vendors said not unusual due to it being the first time in that location.

Prices were fairly competitive, however I did not find a deal I could not pass up.

Did see and handle the Umarex .22 UZI that was featured on last weeks American Rifleman show. It was quite a bit heaver than I would have guessed. Solid feeling gun with minimal plastic. Pricey.

Got to look at one of the SRM 16 shot semi-automatic 12 gauge shotguns. Also heavy and expensive, LOL.

Saw a middle of the road CZ-82 for $200, private sale. Almost negotiated on that one, but would have had to get it for <175 to bite.

Some nicely framed Texas themed artwork for sale in the lobby outside the hall.

The "CLIPS" vendor was there along with Texas Tactical Supply.

Houston Armory had quite a display with 4-5 M-249s, a pedestal mounted M-240B, dual M2s on a pedestal mount, few other machine guns and bunch of suppressors some mounted, some not.

I would recommend it if you have nothing pressing to do on this rainy Sunday.

:patriot:

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    I went on saturday as well two beef jerky vendors. I really didnt see any craft vendors. I did not see a M&P shield i was looking for. It was nice without having to drive all the way down town and pay for parking. I would go again

Top Bottom