• ...and so much more!
  • Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I have no plans to.

BioWare is a great company but doing single player RPGs and MMORPGs are two entirely different beasts. BioWare has always had a love affair with the "mage" class in games that they release. Normally this isn't an issue but when you get into a MMO it becomes an issue of class balancing.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    I stopped playing video games, airsoft and the like when I got old enough to buy real light sabers.

But honestly I can't or won't afford the computer and constant upgrades that are required.

Clockwork

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    San Antonio, TX
    I have a lot more interest right now in Dust 514 or Planetside 2.

The first Planetside was sick. MMOFPS, I had gun fights with thousands of other players simultaneously.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I worked with the devs on this game for the past year or so in beta and alot of one on one time with Gabe on the pvp system and am very happy with what we ended up with. That being said, I just moved back down to south texas and can't get broadband at my house now and am stuck using 3g with a monthly bandwidth limit which meant giving up online gaming for the time being. As a gift for my help though the guys at Bioware provided me with a collector's edition and a 5 year subscription so I'll get back to it eventually.

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    Played for a week before I had to head back overseas. Got a smuggler/sawbones up to lvl 32. Fun class to play, blaster in one hand, bandages in the other. Looking forward to playing more when I get back home. Play on Jung Ma PVPRP server.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    Yep, love it. Didnt get to play over xmas vacation as my laptop could only average 3 fps, but I am up to level 37 on my Bounty Hunter. Absolutely love the story/quest system. Doesn't hurt that I am a Star Wars fan.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I stopped playing video games, airsoft and the like when I got old enough to buy real light sabers.

But honestly I can't or won't afford the computer and constant upgrades that are required.

I'll say the computer IS expensive, but if you go top notch from the get-go, you'll have minimal hardware upgrade requirements if any. I'm running a dual-core with a GTX580 card and 8 gigs of ram. it laughs at ANY game I put in it and will probably do so for years to come. Insane hardware requirements, if any, aren't a big deal anymore.

Rum Runner

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Plano
    LOVE this game. Love what they have done with it. Being summoned to meet an imperial lord on a star ship, getting met by an officer and security squad telling me I need to disarm before I meet the lord, then having the option of disarming or telling him to basically F-off and literally die all with excellent voice acting is awesome. Slaughtering the security team and everyone else on my way to meet the Lord is just a bonus. Then back to voice acting and getting the option to be a smartass and telling the Lord that I slaughtered his men men because I wasnt fond of his welcome is pure win. Being a badass bounty hunter is epic fun.

cconn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 5, 2009
    Hemphill
    My favorite was one of the smuggler quests. A Jedi was fighting a Sith and crime boss. My character had the option of helping the Jedi, or killing the Jedi and sleeping with the Sith.

Dsparil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2009
    Houston, TX
    They do need to spread the players out though. Most of the players are congregated on just a few servers and they've become crowded to the point the servers are lagging.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Love to shoot
    Top Bottom