• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Started Playing Call of Duty Mobile after my brother kept nagging me about it. Pretty good so far, it looks good for a game to play on the phone.
    I haven't tried the mobile version. I play on ps5 fairly regularly.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

HtownARAK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2022
    Houston
    I haven't tried the mobile version. I play on ps5 fairly regularly.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    I actually use an HDMI cable and an old PS4 controller I stole from my brother and honestly it looks like I'm playing the real console version. Saves me cash on a console and I don't do the pay to win or battlepass, so I would highly recommend to those who wanna save cash.

Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    Any shooter or action games for iPad that aren’t online play? I used to enjoy Half Life on the computer, but dont have a game syste anymore and don’t want to invest in one rn

Noggin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2016
    I still play a late 90s version of civilization on my PC. I like designing my own worlds and scenarios. I have really got my monies worth out of it. Looked at one or two of these modern online equivalents, they are just a rip off getting you to keep spending more money to keep moving on. Makes me think of that leftist idea that you will own nothing and be happy. Well I am still happy with a game I have owned for 25 years.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    Both of these are probably less well known but both are top notch sniper based games. It makes you account for wind and bullet drop etc. can take shots from 1000m . Excellent graphics and even has a bullet cam.
    Here is a a short video of my playing it. I am using thermal mode the game itself isn't actually in black and white lol. I have color blindness issues so Its easier for me to see the enemies glowing white.

IMG_0295.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0296.jpeg
      IMG_0296.jpeg
      894.4 KB · Views: 0
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom