• ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    To All,

Based on the comments of the TX & federal LEOs that I have talked to lately, HIDALGO County seems to have about the BIGGEST MESS, given the large number of unidentified/unidentifible corpses that are found in the county.

I talked to a SGT of HCSD last month & his comment about the corpses was that ALL that the deceased have in common is that the corpses all are naked, exhibit signs of sexual molestation & that they are DEAD, whether the body is Black/White/Latino/Asian, male/female, young/old or other factors.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    msharley; Texasjack; All,

FWIW, the SGT said that: The county is going broke doing autopsies & burials of "the found dead"..
    Further, there are NO CLUES as to WHO the killers/sex criminals OR the victims may be or even where they are from.
    (The HCSD as "cleared" ZERO cases.)

I also was asked by my lady: WHY don't the police use dental records & fingerprints to identify the dead?
    (My answer to her was: I wouldn't even know where to even start a sex crime/homicide investigation, IF as in this case that ALL you have is an unidentified corpse. A lawman cannot compare the fingerprints/dental records to NO possible missing person.)

I was "involved in" a similar case/ROI in 1972, when a partial/nude body of a Caucasian woman was found by a civilian (who was training a bird-dog puppy) on in an "open area" near the Army post's WEST RANGE ROAD.

The postmortem examination, done by the HQUSAMEDDAC ME's office, found the following information;
    1. The deceased is a Caucasian female between 25-45 years of age, who was 54 inches tall & likely weighed 100-110 pounds in life. She had medium blond, shoulder length, hair & grey eyes..
    2. The deceased woman is believed to have died more that 10 days before her body was found & it is estimated that she expired not more than 30 days before her body was discovered..
    3.The cause of death was a savage beating to the head & upper torso, with an unidentified "blunt instrument". which may have been a piece of lumber.
    4. The right lower leg was severed about 4 inches below the knee & possibly with a heavy cutting device that may have been an axe. Similarly, the left hand was severed at the wrist.
    5. Despite an extensive search in the vicinity of WEST RANGE ROAD, neither the severed lower leg nor left hand were not recovered.

Later investigation revealed that the deceased woman's general description matched NO reported disappearance of a female in TX, NM, OK, AR or LA.

Note: I was transferred OCONUS about 18 months later & was later told by another USACIDC Special Agent that the ROI was ordered "by higher HQ" to "remain OPEN but INACTIVE".
    (The deceased, to my knowledge, was never identified, no additional evidence in the death was ever found & no possible suspects were ever identified.)

SADLY, I must tell any readers of this comment that that there are MANY such COLD/OPEN HOMICIDE CASES in the USA.

yours, satx

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    A former pastor of our church now lives on a ranch near Big Wells in Dimmit County and found a dead 4 year old in the brush. Sees illegals coming through his ranch daily and he and his wife won't leave the house unless armed. Thanks Joe! I am sure Kamala has it ALMOST under control.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    A former pastor of our church now lives on a ranch near Big Wells in Dimmit County and found a dead 4 year old in the brush. Sees illegals coming through his ranch daily and he and his wife won't leave the house unless armed. Thanks Joe! I am sure Kamala has it ALMOST under control.

widergeorge,

That sort of situation is WHY our Texas NEEDS to reform/field the old FRONTIER RANGER BATTALION to CLEAN UP THE MESS & SEAL the Texas/Mexico border.

The Governor's order to the Ranger CPT needs to be: DO whatever is NECESSARY to STOP the INVASION & CLEAN-UP the MESS down there.

The Rangers need NOT bother with the illegal immigrants.-Leave catching/processing the illegals to the USBP/ICE/US Customs & CATCH the coyotes/smugglers/common criminals & deal with those individuals as HARSHLY as NECESSARY to get the criminals into county jails.

Then insist that the county/state prosecutors prosecute the criminals, to the fullest extent of the criminal/felony statutes under TEXAS LAW.

just my OPINION, satx

allanbranson

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2020
    Dimmit County

I haven’t found any bodies yet, but I live on a ranch near Big Wells too and it’s been a constant stream of people near us. It’s just going to get worse as the weather turns even hotter. This will not be a fun summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom