• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoghunting

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2014
    Seems KoreEssentials has a great customer service and is a company that I will gladly do business. Thanks OP, you posted to slam KoreEssentials but seems you were slammed and KoreEssentials came out the winner.
    ARJ Defense ad

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Seems KoreEssentials has a great customer service and is a company that I will gladly do business. Thanks OP, you posted to slam KoreEssentials but seems you were slammed and KoreEssentials came out the winner.

Totally agree I will definately consider them for my next gun belt and I will buy a gun belt

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Score Kore Essentials =1 bazillion internets / dwsintxs = 0 with extra asshole points via Blind Sniper and now me! lol

Awesome thread!!!

I am now going to look all over Kore Essentials website and see if there is anything I should buy. Also, I will send ALL of my contacts excellent reviews about this company and promote their sales as much as I can. Will it gain them sales? We'll see.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    A very good review! ETA: Discount code at the end of the video! 15%

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Given that (apparently) OP knowingly ordered a fashion belt, misused it and then bitched when it failed due to his deliberate misuse, I'd say Kore Essential's CS went way the hell above and beyond. I would've told him to **** off as soon as that came to light, even if the warranty DID cover things like this. IMHO, if you ignore warning labels/product info and use something in a way it was never intended to be used, you have no right to whine when the product fails.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Just looked at their website. Gun belts are made from "top-grain leather" with a polyurethane reinforcing strip in between the two layers. 'Course to me that's meaningless, since I have no idea what they mean by top-grain, full grain etc etc.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Hmm, yeah the website descriptions are inconsistent. I saw the "genuine leather" here: http://www.koreessentials.com/x1-gun-buckle-belt-set/
    Trakline concealed carry holster belts are constructed using polyurethane reinforced, genuine leather for durability, style and strength. The belt is designed to carry almost any firearm, or anything else you can holster, hang, or attach up to 2 lbs. (0.9 kg). No belt holes to stretch, wear out, or crease means this belt will hold up longer than a traditional gun belt. Our patented buckles are a high-grade zinc alloy, with a smooth gunmetal finish.
    So if they are Kore, who is Trakline? :laughing:

dwsintxs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2013
    Addison, TX
    Just to let you guys know who are slamming me and giving the thumbs up to Kore Essentials, check out this email that I received today, where they are threatening to give out my C C info and cause problems with my employer, and thenn tell me you'd like to do business with them . . .

# #

We're going to give you a day to remove the post on Rip-off report and move on...

or you're going to wish you did Doyle Sinclair... we have a lot on you already, your cc and job info. Why do this for a belt issue that you caused.

dwsintxs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2013
    Addison, TX
    Yes. I will be calling the credit card company tomorrow, and I just filed a complaint (with a copy of the threat email) with the California Attorney General's fraud office.

bones_708

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2013
    Just to let you guys know who are slamming me and giving the thumbs up to Kore Essentials, check out this email that I received today, where they are threatening to give out my C C info and cause problems with my employer, and thenn tell me you'd like to do business with them . . .

# #

We're going to give you a day to remove the post on Rip-off report and move on...

or you're going to wish you did Doyle Sinclair... we have a lot on you already, your cc and job info. Why do this for a belt issue that you caused.

First off that isn't an email that's a little snippet out of an email. Second while you posted what seems to be a threat it's obvious that you have done you best to hurt their business over what seems to be ego. Over a problem that you caused, that they were willing to give you a more expensive belt than you initially bought. How dare they try to defend their business from what I'm sure they believe is a cyber bully. Right now I'm still on their side.

Last edited:

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    First off that isn't an email that's a little snippet out of an email. Second while you posted what seems to be a threat it's obvious that you have done you best to hurt their business over what seems to be ego. Over a problem that you caused, that they were willing to give you a more expensive belt than you initially bought. How dare they try to defend their business from what I sure they believe is a cyber bully. Right now I'm still on their side.

Aye. Like I said in the post Vaq zapped, let's see a screenshot of that email - or better yet, the whole email chain, from start to finish.

As for the mentioned review on Rip-Off Report - IIRC posting patently false claims can get you sued. In this case its pretty obvious that the problem is solely your fault (you deliberately misused a product, then started complaining when it failed due to that deliberate misuse), and that any negativity came from you. From everything I've seen Kore Essentials has gone above and beyond from the beginning, while all you've done is bitch, gripe and throw a fit.

Edit: Found the ROR post. http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kore-...s-customer-service-guarantees-not-hon-1300954

After reading a bit on KE's policy, they don't cover this sort of crap. Legally they could have told you to piss off and stop misusing their product - instead they tried to make it right, you refused, and got pissy.

Last edited:

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Aye. Like I said in the post Vaq zapped, let's see a screenshot of that email - or better yet, the whole email chain, from start to finish.

As for the mentioned review on Rip-Off Report - IIRC posting patently false claims can get you sued. In this case its pretty obvious that the problem is solely your fault (you deliberately misused a product, then started complaining when it failed due to that deliberate misuse), and that any negativity came from you. From everything I've seen Kore Essentials has gone above and beyond from the beginning, while all you've done is bitch, gripe and throw a fit.

Edit: Found the ROR post. http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kore-...s-customer-service-guarantees-not-hon-1300954

After reading a bit on KE's policy, they don't cover this sort of crap. Legally they could have told you to piss off and stop misusing their product - instead they tried to make it right, you refused, and got pissy.

From the post that Winchester posted I read that as the guy was trying to blackmail them out of a belt or free shit. What a very odd fucking duck of a person to go all of these lengths over a belt lol. Yikes dude. KuKu for Coconuts!

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    A belt that cost $60 plus whatever for shipping and maybe tax. Awful lot of fuss for not a lot of money IMHO. And I'm the kind of guy that gets mad over losing a $20 pair of earbuds.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    A belt that cost $60 plus whatever for shipping and maybe tax. Awful lot of fuss for not a lot of money IMHO. And I'm the kind of guy that gets mad over losing a $20 pair of earbuds.

Exactly! This guy just won't let it go lol. He fucks up a belt he bought and then when he learns of his mistake he turns on the company that is trying to help him out by blackmailing them with threats of slander over getting free shit.

This guy deserves his very own Bernie sign! bwwahaha!

In the end his childish tirades has brought a cool product to the pages of TGT. I would have more than likely not seen these belts or just stepped right over them. But now I am seriously looking at them since they look very cool. They will solve a big problem I have when wearing dress slacks for work and wanting to bring along my EDC.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom