• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Just made it back. Want to echo thanks to EZ-E for letting us shoot and piss off his neighbors and for the fire hose idea. Thanks KJQ6945 for letting me shoot your suppressor setups. Thanks to everyone for being cool.

And sorry to Sam7sf and Maverick44 for making yall spend another grand in the near future.
    Hurley's Gold

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    There are several people I never really got a chance to talk to. Running around trying to take care of things, makes for a short day. I was the sweaty guy with the trailer. :laughing:
    I was the sweaty guy shooting his guns. I didn't meet half the people I intended on, but enjoyed the ones I did

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    0CD67975-0787-4B5B-8668-0E30079D7DDC.gif

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I had one round of ammo so I fell short there. But I emptied the bottle of captain Morgan 100 proof. Success?

I don't drink but at bed time. I need it tonight.

Pain is fun, pain is fun, pain is fun.....eventually I'll believe it. Lol

Good night.

16634707577128675214955870779598.jpg

Maverick44

Youngest old man on TGT.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Ladies, gentlemen and all those in-between, I will not be attending today because I awoke in the ER today.

Apparently I managed to survive another heart attack.

Good luck, have fun, shoot straight.
    Holy cow! I'm glad you're still with us. Prayers for a quick recovery are on the way.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Wow wow wow......the next morning thoughts.

Too much to put to paper and so much will be missed.

What an incredible event. Soooo many people. Im going to match up the list and try to get a head count. Amazing turn out. So good to see everyone.

Big call out to EZ-E. To open your home and put on a big event like that, theres just no words.

There was great friends, great guns, great shooting on a great range, great bull sessions, free parts, free ammo (no free guns:shades: ) , food galore, a lunch that would make a BBQshack blush with envy.

Big thanks to guys behind the scenes that make these things work out. Mike, Kev, others Ive missed, you know who you are!

Thanks to the guys who bring out the litteral "Gun Stores". MoonPie, Baboon, KJQ, Tuna, and many others (basically everyone) who are very unselfish about their guns. Im not sure you could have shot all the guns available yesterday without making yourself miserable. Crazy amount of stuff available....big thanks to all.

And last but not least, Biggest thanks goes to Miss Wendy. Thanks so much for puttin up with all us kids :green:

Top Bottom