• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Reminder for the West...........if you want to shoot the machine guns..........

Steel ammo is hard on extractors.......Absolutely No handloads/reloads........

No Steel or aluminum for the Zenith ZF-5 MP5 clone, Sterling, STEN or full auto Glock 17...... all 9mm......

No Steel for the M16.......5.56 or .223 is ok......I have a dedicated 22LR upper and plenty of 25 round magazines

All the steel you want to blast for the AK-47..........

I will provide ammo for the 1919A4................ ten 100 round belts is what I'm bringing.....

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    Ok, 1 more change:

Saturday 9-24-22 outside Merkle, TX

Attendees:Possibles:
    VaqueroTexasRedneck
    easy riderbenenglish
    FireInTheWire - SlackerCharlie
    robertc1024thescoutranch
    V-Tachcycleguy2300
    jrbfishinwbblazer90
    deemuscandcallen
    vmax
    TxStetson
    Dawico
    SURVIVOR619
    southtexaspilot
    Fishin4guns
    toddnjoce

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Ok, 1 more change:

Saturday 9-24-22 outside Merkle, TX

Attendees:Possibles:
    VaqueroTexasRedneck
    easy riderbenenglish
    FireInTheWireCharlie
    robertc1024thescoutranch
    V-Tachcycleguy2300
    jrbfishinwbblazer90
    deemuscandcallen
    vmax
    TxStetson
    Dawico
    SURVIVOR619
    southtexaspilot
    Fishin4guns
    toddnjoce

Looks like a decent group of people. Wouldn't mind being there myself. How far are you from Dallas?

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Thanks for the compliments from those that attended the East meet. I apologize for starting a little late. Its all @KJQ6945 fault for being late with the buggy :green: Thanks for blessing me with yalls company & letting me share my piece of God's country with yall. Also thanks for letting me shoot a few of yalls pew pews. I had a great time talking with everyone, I hope I didn't leave anyone ignored... I definitely wasn't trying. I had a lot going on with trying to get all the food ready & tried after we ate to make sure to try to talk to everyone.

If I ever have a forum public event again I think the best route would be a cooler with burgers, dogs & condiments. Have a grill fired up around 1130 & let everyone self serve or if someone wanted to take on cooking duties that would work too. I definitely won't be smoking any brisket on a smoker all night....lol

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Thanks for the compliments from those that attended the East meet. I apologize for starting a little late. Its all @KJQ6945 fault for being late with the buggy :green: Thanks for blessing me with yalls company & letting me share my piece of God's country with yall. Also thanks for letting me shoot a few of yalls pew pews. I had a great time talking with everyone, I hope I didn't leave anyone ignored... I definitely wasn't trying. I had a lot going on with trying to get all the food ready & tried after we ate to make sure to try to talk to everyone.

If I ever have a forum public event again I think the best route would be a cooler with burgers, dogs & condiments. Have a grill fired up around 1130 & let everyone self serve or if someone wanted to take on cooking duties that would work too. I definitely won't be smoking any brisket on a smoker all night....lol
    BTDT before! ayou werere a most excellent host. I think everyone had great time, I know I did.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    @Vaquero I would love to come out this weekend but due to a little nucence called work I won't be able to attend. I guess I could call in sick but that would leave us short handed & only fucks the boss over .... he's a cool dude so I can't do that. If he wasn't cool I'd be West bound & down.
    I'd have loved to been at your place too.
    Life gets in the way.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Reminder for the West...........if you want to shoot the machine guns..........

Steel ammo is hard on extractors.......Absolutely No handloads/reloads........

No Steel or aluminum for the Zenith ZF-5 MP5 clone, Sterling, STEN or full auto Glock 17...... all 9mm......

No Steel for the M16.......5.56 or .223 is ok......I have a dedicated 22LR upper and plenty of 25 round magazines

All the steel you want to blast for the AK-47..........

I will provide ammo for the 1919A4................ ten 100 round belts is what I'm bringing.....

Looking forward to meeting all of you!

FMJ green tip ok fir the M-16?

@Vaquero

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Gonna have to dig into the ammo cans to get factory stuff. I haven't shot anything but reloads (other than commie filth and 7.5 Swiss) for a while. Going to meets though, and having the privilege of shooting other's guns - I'll bring the best factory stuff I've got.

Top Bottom