• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • scgstuff

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Central Texas
    Sent some for now.....let me know if you need more and I will see what I can do. Still looking for work and unemployed, so might not be able to do too much right now, but I will do anything I can for him....Thoughts and prayers sent your way Sterling!
    Guns International

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Donated.

Thank you all for your overwhelming show of support! This is a bit surreal to me. Just a little over 4 years ago, these things are the exact type of acts of good will Alan and I envisioned when we started TGT. It's unreal to actually see it come to fruition not only once, but several times. You all humble me. THIS and examples like it is what shows the true character of firearms owners in this country as a whole, and what will further improve our communities and bring more and more people over to the gun ownership side of the house.

Sterling, I hope you get well soon. Don't forget, we still have a date on the range whenever you're ready. ;)

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Sent some for now.....let me know if you need more and I will see what I can do. Still looking for work and unemployed, so might not be able to do too much right now, but I will do anything I can for him....Thoughts and prayers sent your way Sterling!

If it will help, you should post up in the Job Search section and let people know what you're looking for. I'm always happy to help keep my eyes out.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Guys i just dont know what to say!! More than a little misty.
    I know times are tough for everyone, you guys will always hold a very
    Very special place in my heart!!! When i posted i was sick, i didnt do that for this.
    I know i will never be able to repay this great act of kindness.

From the grandbaby momma and my self.
    The johnson family thanks you all
    With humble garattitude and love

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Prayers and a little assistance sent. This is why TGT is so great. Hope to meet you and the rest of the TGTers one day, Sterling.

-Matt

AngeliaH

Life's Peachy
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Central Texas
    Sterling. I sent what I could. When I first came on this forum I wasn't sure what to expect. I know very little about guns but my knowledge has increased ten fold since I've been on here. I came looking for a little knowledge. Found that and so much more. You guys laugh at my BS and not once has anyone
    said something to offend me or acted like I shouldn't be here. Thank ya'll for that. Get well soon Sterling. My tree is sooo empty. Lol.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Sterling. I sent what I could. When I first came on this forum I wasn't sure what to expect. I know very little about guns but my knowledge has increased ten fold since I've been on here. I came looking for a little knowledge. Found that and so much more. You guys laugh at my BS and not once has anyone
    said something to offend me or acted like I shouldn't be here. Thank ya'll for that. Get well soon Sterling. My tree is sooo empty. Lol.
    you area doll thank you darlin

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Pay day tomorrow, I will chip in what I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom